・゚- :) - ・゚

=+*___・゚___*+=

✧・゚ Chester and Parker stopped recording the video, happy that the police took care of that guy.. who even was he?!

Anyways. After hours of talking to the cops and giving the phone to them as advance. Chester gone quickly to sleep (tired lil shit) while Parker gone to edit.

Hours have passed and Parker noticed something while rewatching the clips. Chester kept staring at him.. why? Every clipped he looked at, his roommate kept staring at him any chance he could get. He, was indeed an oblivious clueless moron.

He turned on some music, random playlist he found- Ocean Eyes started to play which made him realize how pretty Chester's eyes were.. really fit the song he was listening through his headphones.

Parker stared at his screen. He paused on one part. Just staring at his roommate.. not even realizing tears started to roll down his face. Huh.. weird feeling.

He brush his tears away before going back to editing... why was he feeling this way. Chester had Lumi (oc) and Parker was straight. Right? Right.

Parker shook his head before saving his process on the editing. Pausing the music and going to sleep. Still weirded out by the feeling.. what was that? he never felt like that before.

Next day

Chester gone up to Parker, "Hey I found this other website that's a dating app and I thought we could make a video on it."

Parker sipped his coffee, "Yeah sure. Maybe you can pick a girl and talk to her for a few weeks before we actually start to film the video?"

Chester nodded before taking out his phone, going on the website before getting really into it. Finding a girl by the name of Agnus. She seemed nice so he started to talk to her.. maybe that was a bad idea.

Parker stared at Chester's phone not even looking at the screen.. It's like he knew what they were texting about. And he did not like it one bit.. why tho? That jealousy just stayed with him.

He gone behind Parker and started to read the text messages.. the girl seemed aggressive- controlling to say the least, calling Chester 'worm'. Parker hated it but left it as it is, sipping his coffee and going about his day.

Never noticing changes in Chester at all. ・゚

+=~___ ✧・゚___+=~