・゚- :) - ・゚

=+*___・゚___*+=

✧・゚ Months have passed, Chester and Parker got closer and closer maybe to the point of dating until the third dark web dating video.

Maybe Chester as stupid to set his crush up with a girl who was a demon huh?

Petunia. That fucking bitch.

She got Chester kicked out. She got Parker to believe her lies and make him hate his OWN best friend.

Now here he was. In a new apartment with little to no money. Mind as well start fresh huh?

—*you really are stupid.*__

"I know, I know." Chester sighed before collapsing on the floor in the middle of the apartment. Crying. God the voice was right.

__*you should've just told him. Now look where you're at. Maybe you guys will meet again.*__

"Maybe. I wish not to. I hate seeing his stupid fucking face." Chester cried out loud. The only friend he had was the voice, mind as well talk to him only.

— — — — — —

It took months for Chester to settle in. Decorating the apartment however he liked. Even getting a cat! and starting a twitch channel. He did also get a job, at a cafe.. it didn't pay a lot, but enough for the apartment!

As for the voice, well Ali. He's nice, he got used to Chester's stupidity and because nice friends with him. No one was there for Chester but Ali was. He cared even if he was just.. a ghost, a spirit.

— — — — — —

Chester woke up at 8 am, going to get ready for work.

"__you sure you don't want me to follow after?__"Ali asked, slightly worried cause he always followed after Chester to work just incase he need to be protected.

"i'll be fine Ali. Trust me." Chester said, getting his uniform from the closet.

"__no, i don't trust you. I'm coming either you like it or not__" Ali said stubbornly.

"Fineeee, just don't bother me alright? People look at me weirdly." Chester laughed.

"__FineeEeEee-__" Ali mocked Chester.

Chester laughed before going to the bathroom to change. Only takin a few minutes to do so.

Chester ran out of the bathroom, "I'm lat e e e e e —" he took his keys, not forgetting to leave some cat food and running out.

"__ner r r d dd-__" Ali followed after with a laugh. Even if he wasn't seeable.

— — — — — —

Chester came in the cafe. He was a cashier so he ran behind the counter and put in his card as present in the workspace.

After a lot of orders, he saw a familiar face enter the cafe. A very, very familiar one.

The person gone to the counter, "You seem familiar."

Chester flicked his tongue, "Mhm? I'm sorry? I don't believe I know you." He raised his eyebrow in confusion, even if he knew.

The person played along, "mhm. Anyways i'd like a—"

"Black coffee without sugar, I gotchu." Chester wrote that down.

The person laughed slightly, "nice to see you again Chester."

"Very not nice to see you too Parker." Chester gave a small hiss.

Parker rolled his eyes, going to sit down and just wait for his order.. getting his phone blown up by his girlfriend. After months, he still was with Petunia. Even if he realized the controlment, he can't leave her.

Ever.

He was like.

On a spell.

A love spell, that he's trying to break out of. ✧・゚

=+*___・゚___*+=