・゚- :) - ・゚

=+*___・゚___*+=

✧・゚ "__holy fucking shit?!?!__" Ali said loudly to Chester since he was on his break, in the storage room.

"I KNOW! I LEGIT MOVED ACROSS THE FUCKING STATE AND HE STILL FOUND ME!" Chester gave the same loudness back.

Ali was speechless, "__THAT MEANS HE WAS LOOKING FOR YOU- AND THAT ALSO MEANS HE KNEW HE FUCKED UP!__"

"I FUCKING KNOW!!!" Chester laughed, he had that slight happiness in side. To know that his ex best friend still cared about him was amazing.

Ali inhaled, "__WELL? ARE YOU READY TO TALK TO HIM?!__"

"YEAH OF COURSE I FUCKING AM!!!!!" Chester said loudly.

"__WOOOO!!__" Ali smiled, even if it wasn't seeable.

— — — — —

Chester waited until he break was over, actually, he took the waiter's job for a bit because the person had to go to the hospital. And since he figured that Parker didn't get his drink yet. He gone to do the job.

Chester put on the rollerskates, "are you sure this is safee?" He asked his co-worker, Sara.

Sara was a sweet cashier and also the manager of the store. Really supported Chester throughout everything. (I stan her 💅)

Sara laughed, "I'm sure, don't worry if you fall, you have your little ghost friend to keep me alert."

"__YEAH!!!__" Ali smiled. Sara could actually see him, she's a spiritual girl.

"Alright, alright." Chester smiled, standing up and giving a few practices, "I can do this."

Chester took the tray, going off to give out the orders. He actually had to change his uniform for this.. curse you 90's styled cafes.

Chester gave out the first two drinks to a nice couple. And he surprisingly didn't fall. He was doing good :D.

Chester got Parker's drink, inhaling and going to give it to the fella.

Parker was on his phone, just waiting for his order.

Chester slid to Parker's table, handing him his coffee, "Enjoy... sir."

Parker looked up from his phone with a smirk, "thank you."

Just as Parker was about to take his drink, Chester 'accidentally' spilled it on the guy.

"Oops." Chester gave a small evil laugh, "suffer bitch."

"I should be mad." Parker took a few tissues, trying to dry his shirt, "but i'm not."

"Awh.. such a shame. How about you meet me after my shift huh? In about a few hours in the back alley." Chester offered.

Parker hummed, "Why not."

Chester gave Parker a wink before sliding away to get more orders done.

~+=_Closing Time_=+~

Chester gone to change back to his normal clothes. It was fun to skate around honestly. He remembered the meet up with Parker so he took his card, said goodbye to Sara and marked himself out. Putting his card in his wallet and gone to the area.

Parker was already there, waiting patiently. Chester gone up to him.

...to be continued. ✧・゚

=+*___・゚___*+=

~~~

Ha, suffer bitches. Next chapter will most likely be a ";)" so be warned.