CHAPTER FOUR

Green blue eyes invade my dreams, and if I'm being honest every fiber of my being have those colors, her hair was midnight black hair so dark that it's more of a blue, straight, long and perfect, Alexandra Pimentel is perfection and being honest sex in legs, her hour glass figure and her long impossible legs, even for her five- seven. Her lost innocence, fuck I want every inch of that gorgeous body.

"Dude you never answered my question" right, I never did the question was; you never had a colorful tattoo? Which by the way is try, but those three colors are the only colors are on my mind; Blue, Green and Black. Now inked in my rib.

"I like the colors" I lie, I'm obsessed with them.

My mind go back to that night in the balcony, even in the dark, I saw her eyes they were other kind of eyes, not the empty, stress or peaceful once I see in other girl like her, her eyes were the definition of hunted, trapped. I have never seen someone as beautiful damage like her.

I want to see with my own eyes what those baggy clothes hide, I wanted to see her in my bed soon, and her eyes turn from colorful to dark.

So I decide to do something I have never done before, pay Anna a night visit.