CHAPTER TWO

"You are not wrong in somethings you just said but I am not going to explain myself to you because if I do I will have to do it with everybody in this party, and I don't want" when she finish with her explanation a clear fake smile comes from her, letting me see her dimples, I turn to look at her and she does the same for a moment but quickly turn to look away she seems uncomfortable but the fucking question here is why?

"I'm not saying anything wrong it's what I thought about you?"

"Okay, nice" she says, she is festy, yes but she also is also quiet just like I wanted her to be, I just don't say anything else, I just don't fucking know what the fuck to say, the only thing I know is that I want to hear her voice but I also don't want her to annoy her. I can feel her scanning my body, this is getting so fucking weird.

"what are you staring at?" trying to make my voice sound neutral tone. But I guess it didn't sound like I intended because, she start to walk away, fucking grate Kai. When she is walking out, I turn to see one of my favorite sights, the way she walks, fuck the way she moves her ass as she take each step. So, fucking different than any other girl because she not even fucking tries.

....

Anna has taken her god knows where, and I debating whether or not text her, but when I see her I stop myself fuck I look like a fucking phyco Lexie sits next to me fuck I need her to talk, she needs to.

"soooo Alexandra or Alexandria" I say getting as close to her to catch her scent one more time the mix of Jasmine's and cigarettes isn't bad but still, why she does it? She turn to look at me again and I don't want her look anywhere else.

"Lexie" she says. Okay fucking fine.

"I will take that as an Alexandria" she rolls her eyes and take a sip of her drink trying to hide her smile.

As the night goes on eventually Greeicy offer weed to everybody in the table, Lexie make a disgust face to the offer, I have to admit that she was going to accept and that I was wrong, is like those kinds of this don't call her attention.

Suddenly she stands up and walk away...  minutes later she walks out again she sits next to me again, I feel like a creep when her phone start to light up, and she check it up, her eyes are full of panic, she says something to Anna, Anna quickly stand-up and she dismisses herself, Justin just complains about the living soon, but is late for me as well, just care about Lexie.

"bye Alexandra" I say she simply roll her eyes, that is what she is going to be doing while I fuck her, but she will do it out of pleasure not annoyance.

I need to take myself off, or do something thing interesting, I stand up and bring Greeicy with me, I pull her hand and she perfectly know what is going on, she is not like her friend Sherly, whining about how I touch her Greeicy just obey and do what I want her to do, I open a door in this massive house, a bathroom, I am not a damn idiot to bring her to my fucking bedroom or paint room, I close the door, she kisses me, her lips touch my neck and she asks.

"What you want me to do?" with a taste of weed in her mouth.