CHAPTER THREE

TWISTED-MISSIO

I need to take myself off or do something thing interesting, I stand up and bring Greeicy with me, I pull her hand and she perfectly knows what is going on, she is not like her friend Sherly, whining about how I touch her Greeicy just obey and do what I want her to do, I open a door in this massive house, a bathroom, I am not a damn idiot to bring her to my fucking bedroom or paint room, I close the door, she kisses me, her lips touch my neck and she asks.

"What you want me to do?" with a taste of weed in her mouth.

I push her head down and she gets in her knees, unbuttoning my jeans, she wants to tease but I'm not in the mood to be playing, and I push myself deeper down her throat, I grab a grip of her blond hair, I look down at her and replace my sight with a blue-green and a hint of grey eyes, her long black hair girl, and I try to replace the mess of makeup in her eyes to a clean face, her lips so fucking damn warm around my cock, fuck yes she knows how to do this, I roll my eyes, bite my bottom lip, and come so fucking good, and not because the girls in her knees Infront of me, but the girl in my mind.

I put my shit together and get the fuck out of there, I walk to my bedroom and dream of a girl with blue green eyes.

"come on bro, I am going to pass by really quick" Ian says.

"why the fuck you need your damn backpack in a weekend?" I decide to ask.

"I don't need it I just want to go, Lexie is there, and I do like her" he says, he likes her fuck have he notice that I do as well? That I fantasize about her all the fucking time like an idiot.

"she is so shy tho" Ian says but I know she is not.

"I don't give a fuck about her anyways" I lie.

We get to the place Ian is driving, and I'm not waiting if she is there, Ian yells at me during my way and I ignore him, I get to the door and knock the door, no one is fucking open, I knock again and grab my phone, I'm about to text Anna when the door opens, I'm about to say why the fuck she doesn't open the door? But I decide against it. She is looking at me and I do the same, and she quickly look away. I can't see a damn thing in those fucking clothes she's wearing, her long black hair down. I walk pass the door and sit in the couch, and watching how he kisses fucking Ian cheek.

Lexie says that Anna is next door and that she is coming.

"she better be here quick because I'm not waiting long" I say to her and look the fist in her hand.

"I don't know, I'm not her m..." she stops herself when the door opens.