patching things up

Janceia

Lately me and jamel have been working on us. He's being a lot more understanding of my problems instead of being an ass hole. When I see the bitch that took advantage of him shes got it coming. I've never been one to support violence but, in this situation she deserve everything that's coming to her.

"Babe you know you look sexy right" jamel said takeing me out my thoughts.

"Go on were not doing anything if that's what you're thinking" lately we've been having sex non stop. Its like he can't get enough of me.

" pleaseee babe, a quickie before I go to the trap"

"No jamel, don't you ever get tired of having sex"

"Nah, ion get tired" he said laughing like Kevin gates. I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Well today you're going to get tired plus I don't feel like it" he just sighed before going in the bathroom to take a shower. He needs to understand that I'm not always going to be in the mood.

Jamel

Today was the day that I was gone think of a plan to get back at that bitch luscious. Ive had my workers bone and ant to follow her around. She don't know what's coming to her. I hate to be so cruel to a woman but, in this business there's no sympathy for hoes either.

I was currently at the trap sitting at my desk. Everyday I think about getting out of this shit. When I do get out my plan is to wife janceia and to make all this dirty money clean by starting a legit business. Also I would pass all of this down to juvenile if he wanted it. Right now all I can do is focus on making sure shit is straight.

"So wassup what did you wanna talk about" juvenile said sitting down

"Well I wanna get revenge on luscious"

"Ok what kind of plan did you have in mind"

"Making her suffer before we take her out by putting her in the dungeon"

"Ight sounds good" he said dapping me up. I was glad that my plan was set up.

Janceia

"Bitch how come you haven't told me you lost yo virginity". Paris said being dramatic as always.

"I didn't wanna tell you so soon"

"Aww and you saved it for jamel"

"No it just happend" I said looking at her weirdly. She just twisted her lips as if I were lying to her.

"Anyways what day are we having the baby shower"

" I was thinking next week so well have time to do it sooner. You already look like you could have you're baby at any moment"

"Oh yea that works for me but yes girl I feel like I'm carrying a planet"

" have you thought of any baby names yet"

"Yea we were thinking about nameing her India Nicole summers or indigo Nicole summers".

"Oh that's so hard to choose from"

" I know but, we have this rest of this month and three more to choose"

" yep" I said stuffing my face with chocolate and turning on the tv. For the rest of the time we talked about the baby and watched TV until paris left. I was alone again until jamel came walking in.

"Hey baby" he said coming in and sitting beside me." What you watching"

"I don't know I'm barely even paying attention to it" I was just sitting there on my phone scrolling through Instagram.

"You are so boring"

"Well you act like its just a lot to do" I said giving him a the fuck face.

"Its plenty to do"

"Like what" I said looking at him crazy.

"Like ride this dick" he said laughing.

" what did I tell you earlier "

"Why you trippin"

" I'm not I just don't feel like it" he just sighed. He then got up to go to the kitchen. I'll probably do something special for him later.

So which baby name do you guys think I should pick??

Jamels plan

Them living happily

Find out what happens in the next chapter don't forget to vote and comment

Lee