epilouge

"These days I'm letting god handle all things above me the things I can't change are the reason you love me"~ drake jungle

Ominescent

Two years later

Janceia sat there holding her two year old baby nervous. Jamel had gotten her pregnant before he was locked up. Today would be the day that she found out if the man she loved would be locked up for life.Her two best friends Paris and asia sat at her side waiting for the results of the judge. They were just as nervous as she was.

Jamel looked back at his fiancé and baby smiling. This was the first time seeing his baby. He was sad that he missed the birth of his first born and missed two years of her life but, he knew he had to pay for his mistakes. He regretted being a thug and wished that he could take it all back. He turned back around stareing at his best friend with sorrow in his eyes. He never wanted him to go through this also.

The judge and jury walked back in the room after discussing what they were going to do. This made everyone's nerves shoot to the roof. The room fell silent as everyone got settled in.

"Jamel freeman and jahron braithwaite you have been proven innoccent due to the fact of not having enough evidence to support this case. This case is dismissed until proven differently" the judge said slaming down his gavel.

Janceia stood up with tears in her eyes as she walked up to her man. She thought that he would be gone forever. He wiped away a stray tear as he kissed her lips and hugged her. The police officer took off his handcuffs as he grabbed his baby who looked like the spitting image of him. It was like he was stareing at the girl version of himself. She layed on his shoulder as he kissed her forehead. He waited two years for this.

"I thought you were going to leave me" he said stareing at his fiancé.

"I wouldn't leave you even if the judge did give you life" she responded back looking back at him. They then shared a passionate kiss before breaking away. Jamel was thankful for having a girl that would hold him down even if was for two years. He knew at that moment that he would be with her forever . it was crazy how this person that he once bullied was now ingaged to him and had his child. She was his one of a kind love and he planned on keeping it that way. He loved her and she loved him back without a doubt.

Tears

The book is officially over

Thanks to all my readers for reading my first book. I just wanna say I love you all and thanks for the support. I enjoyed writing this for you all.

Janceia and jamels baby in the mm

A new book will be posted

Should I do a sequal ?

Yes or no?

Lee