Couple of Problems (1)

Bobal POV:

I woke up angry as hell, stormed out of my room and kicked over Bowaev's soda.

"Uhhh...Bobal?" Bowaev said quietly. 

"WHAT?!" I yelled at him.

"You kicked over my soda...." he said sadly.

"Does it look like I fucking care!?" I snapped back.

"You probably don't, but he does." after he said that, he pointed towards Boder.

"Shit." I whispered. Boder glared at me with a very angry face.

I watched as he signed, "You better get him another soda or I'll snap your leg."

"Jeez, harsh much?" I whisper to myself as I walk to my room. I looked back a couple of times to see if Boder was watching, to my surprise, he was. I rushed over to my night stand and grabbed my wallet then rush back.

Boder just signed, "Don't get Bowaev hurt."

I nodded, even though I didn't want to fucking do this. "Let's fucking go.."

"Alright!"Bowaev exclaimed happily.

--------Walking to the gas station-------

"Hey, Bowaev."

"Yeah?"

"I'm...Fucking sorry. I'm only saying this because I don't want my leg snapped, alright?"

"Understandable. I accept you apology, just don't do that ever again. Kay?"

"Mhm"

We enter the gas station and Bowaev quickly ran off to the soda aisle. I walked over to the coffee machines and got myself some. I'm not much of a coffee person but it gets me through the day. I walk over to Bowaev to see what he was doing; he was just looking for some grape soda.

"Bobal can you grab that?"

"Uhhhh.....Sure?"

I grabbed the soda bottle and handed it to him. We walked to the register and I had to pay because yeah.

-----------On the walk home-------------

"Bobal? Why were you so angry this morning?"

"Problems, like bugs and a messy room."

"Oh"

We walk into the house I went straight to my room, placed down my coffee and started cleaning, immediately. 

-------------------------Authors' Note-------------------

Sorry I'm busy so these will take some time.