Couple of Problems (2)

-------------------11 AM--------------------

Bobot has woken up from a very good sleep and started his day by reading a book.

Bobot POV:

It was a pretty good start of the day, good book, normal day, everything is fine. Just chillin', reading my book.

"SHIT! MY FUCKING COFFEE!" Bobal yelled.

"Why did it sound like he screamed at the top of his lungs...?" I whisper to myself.

I walk over to his room, stared at the door for a bit, and then knocked on his door.

"Bobal? You good?"

He opened his door, "What the hell do you want?"

"Just wondering why you were screaming, jeez."

"Didn't you hear me? My fucking coffee spilled."

"Oh yeah....right..."

"Can you just get me another fucking coffee?" He asked, sounding annoyed.

"Sure, why not." I said while staring at his face.

Bobal is pretty cute when he is flustered, but I must've been staring for a bit.

As Bobal waved his hand in front of my face, he asked, "Are you gonna fucking go??"

I nodded quickly and walked off. I'm pretty sure I was a blushing mess.

---------------At an actual coffee shop---------------

I walk in and just stand in line for a bit until it's my turn to get something.

"Open over here!" A barista says.

I walk over to her and just look at the menu.

"Uhhhhhhh.....Can I get an iced coffee?"

I only ordered that because the mess on Bobal's bed looked like a drink with ice.

"Sure!" She said while preparing to make it.

I waited for a while, just looking at the scenery, thinking of Bobal's flustered face...

"Sir your order is ready!" She said happily, snapping me out of my trance.

"Uhhh yeah thanks-" I said, scrambling for my wallet.

I paid and got out of there quickly.

--------------Back at Bobal's room-------------

"You legit went to a coffee shop to get my coffee? Wearing the helmet?"

"Yeah?"

"Thought you would just go to the fucking gas station." He chuckled.

"Would you like me to do that next time????"

"Do whatever you fucking feel like. But thanks."

He took off my helmet and my mask and kissed me on the lips. Everything happened so fast I didn't have time to react.

"Think of it as a...Thanks"

I was a blushing mess and just nodded and ran off to my room.

Bobal's POV:

I can't believe I fucking did that Ican'tbelieveIfuckingdidthat.

I kissed Bobot, why though? We're not even dating! I'm not sure that he likes me either! I just went back to cleaning. I don't even take my bedsheets to the laundry room, just took em off my bed.

--------------------------------8 PM----------------------------------

I knock on Bobot's door.

"Hey, Bobot?"

"Yeah?" He said while opening the door.

"C-can I sleep in your room tonight?"

"Why....?" He asked.

"I forgot to wash my fucking bedsheets.."

"Oh. Alright then."

I walk into his room, looking around. I've never been in his room before because he usually never lets any of us in. His room is actually clean, compared to mine.

"Ohmygod,ohmygodwhyamIdoingthis?"I say to myself, kind of panicking.

"You said something?"

"No-"

I look at the clock and it was already 8:30. I just blink to see if it was 8:30 for real, it was.

"Oh bout time we head to bed."

"Yeah-"

We get ready for bed and I just lie there awkwardly in his bed.

"You good?"

"Yeah!"

"Alright-"

I scoot closer to him and he wraps his arms around me and then we fall asleep.

--------------------------------Author's Note-----------------------------

Quick question: Do you want Bobot x Bobal/ Bobal x Bobot smut book? Just asking because I have an idea for it.

Also thank you for reading this chapter! I didn't really know what to write so I threw things together.