Chapter 0-Love Strucked

On the creepypasta world thay cheered happly as Achie is now dead.That throw a huge party and have snacks.But during the party exe or aka known as sonic.exe got out and warpped to reality of emptiness which is 'the void'.

*In the Void world*

Exe landed on the ground then flies to a crater.he looks down and floats downward until his at the bottom of the crater.

Exe:*sighs*....father...why did you do it....

*flashback*
A smaller exe and someone next to him...his brother hugged him and he hugged him back.exe giggled while their father walked up and grabbed his older brother.exe woke up to see his big brother takened and never saw him again....

Younger exe:Bubba....where r u?

After some years later.....he become a monster when she came....

Sonic.exe:*about to kill sonic*

Sonic:*ready for it*

Elizabeth:NO DONT KILL HIM!!!!*pushes Exe off and hugs sonic*

Exe:you....motal.....push...a god!!!!

Elizabeth:fuck you!!!!*kicks him in the balls**then takes sonic home*

Exe:*yelps in pain and holds his um area*

*end of flashback*

He chuckles as he remeders that memory...he made himself a mental note not to piss her off...

Exe:hehe...i forgotten how Lizzy is...hope she's doing fine....

???:who are you talking about?~little Exetior~

Exe:I told you to stop calling me that...*walks up to the cage*

???:brother!~that hurt~you know that's your brith name~

Exe:shut up x.....

X:Lord x~remember?~

Exe:You are no Lord.....

Tears up little remembering how their father died during when zalgo and slender was at war.....

Exe:grr.....

X grabbed exe and drags him in while he gets out.exe was knocked out then x ran away.

X:yes!~finally I'm out!~*warps to earth Our reality*

*with lizzy/Elizabeth*

E:*puts on her blue dress and goes down the stairs.seeing Spencer and Stacey playing while Styx reads his newspaper while Noah sleeps on his lap*hi honey~

Styx looks up and smiles at her.

Styx:hi hon~going on a walk again?~

E:yup~

Styx:welp~enjoy your walk~

E:ok bye honey~*walks out the door*

*at the park*

She walks down and sits on the branch watching the birds chirping and flying around.she smiles and grabs a book out.she draws the birds as thay land and sit in their nest.but what she didn't know while he killed a men he hides the body and watches her.

X:who.....is...she...?*stares at her in awe*

After that he watches her more...and felt something in his heart.a thumping sound came from his chest then his face heated up.soon his pulps in his eyes turn to hearts and smiling sweetly at her.then later as she leaves for her home he went to space and captured a old unused spacecraft then turned it into a home for himself but not for long.his powers turn to dark magic vines and covers the WHOLE ship in it.after he got done in made a thine and brings down the scene showing Elizabeth sleeping with Styx,Cypher and Aurelio.then he puts his hand on the sceen with a love sick grin.

X:you'll be mine~soon~

Note from writer:here's the picture of the cover~

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Heres Exetior or exe

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

And here's Lord X

*end of Chapter 0*

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

*end of Chapter 0*