Chapter-11 babysitter(Edited more)

E:mmm....

Sonic:Elizabeth?..*smiles as he tiptoed in to see the twins*

In the big crib is the twins..Ximena and Xavier sleeping while the two ravens a gift from aure,watch over them.The birds prouch on top of the crib napping.sonic looked at the birds as one of them is awake.the raven looked at sonic for 20 minutes and let him see the sleeping babies.he looked in and see someone is a night owl like their mother.Xavier was having trouble sleeping so sonic picked him up and cradle him.

Sonic:*quiet tone*shh~it's ok~I got you~

Xav:aa~num~

Sonic chuckles at that and takes him to the livingroom.he went down stairs and sits down on the sofa turning on the tv and turn the volume down.after 3 or 4 hours Xavier is finally asleep and so is sonic.

But....

Xavier woke up hearing static noises from the tv.a light in the kitchen flicker on and off while Xavier is getting scared.Xavier hugged sonic tighter and this woke him up.

Sonic:huh?Xavier what's wrong?

Xav:m-monster...*points at the tv with the static screen*

Sonic:awe...its Ok I'm here.

After that thay went up stairs and sleep on the day bed.

*outside*

When sonic took Xavier up stairs,slender was watching....planning for them to leave them alone...to kill them and Elizabeth...he just have to wait...

Oh here's the babies~

*let's move on~*

*in the morning*

Sonic yawns awake seeing Xavier still asleep next to him.he smiled then picks him up and went down stairs to see ximena and Aurelio.

Aurelio:morning sonic.

Sonic:morning..say are you staying tonight?cause I have to sreach for the chaos emeralds....again...

Aurelio:hehe like the dragon balls?

Sonic:yup....*sighs*so are you?

Aurelio:nope a overnight job to do to night.

Sonic:hmm....

E:sorry sonic I'm going to a meeting with the princess to see if thay can get Cypher back from slender.

Aurelio:sorry Liz I only had some powers left for only two people to escape...

E:don't worry aure..we can get Cypher back..

Xim:birdie.*cubbles with her raven*

Xav:Zzzz~

Sonic:hehe..

E:I'll just call one of my friends to babysit them.

Sonic:grr...

Aurelio:make sure thay are a good and nice one.

E:sonic chill....i know the person~

*but that will be in the next chapter~*
*really end of Chapter 11*