Chapter-8 Lord X's Lust🌶🍋🍒🍑🍆

*3 months later*

X has been um.....heated when his around her.....so he reformed a room into a master bedroom with a heart shaped hot tub in the middle.the purple flames dulled down a little bit to set the mood.when he is done he closed the door and locked it to make sure she doesn't open it.after that he went to look for her.

Elizabeth's pov.

Elizabeth was fixing the oxygen when x showed up.elizabeth looked up and smiled at him.

E:hi x.

X:h-hello Elizabeth...um....i got s-something to s-show you....

E:oh sure~but let me finish this ok.

X:s-sure.

No one's pov.

After when she fixed it he took her to the locked room.x stands infront of Elizabeth and unlock it but stopped before we enter.

X:before we go in.....um...close your eyes~

E:um ok...*closes her eyes*

X grabs her hand and guides her inside the room.with the snap of his fingers the flame burst and lowers the brightness as he pulls Elizabeth closer to him.he smirks as he saw Elizabeth blush from the movement.

E:c-can I open them now?

X:sure~

Elizabeth opened them and was surprised by the bedroom.she looked at him blushed.

E:d-did you?-

X:made this~not really~

E:wow~but why you made it?

*warning from writer:sex sence here.
-Tentacles
-naughty words
-etc
You have been warned read at your own risk!*

X:well~*carries her to the bed and lays her down*

E:eek!!!!*blushes red*

X:let's just say~I want my queen~

X uses his demonic powers to make three shadow tentacles.he smirked as he took off ALL her clothes and then his.

E:*blushes fully red*

X:It's mating time~mortal~

X rubs his member against he womanhood.she moans as one of his tentacles to wrap around both her boobies and squeeze them lightly.she moaned louder while x slides his member in her trusting softly in her.

E:Aaaa!~x~

X:hehe~*kisses her while thrusting faster*

Tentacle 1:*squeezes her boobies more*

Tentacle 2:*slides in her second hole thrusting in there*

E:*moans even louder*

Tentacle 3:*pulls her head closer to him while his kissing her*

X pulls away and gropes her boobies squeezes them.she moaned his name as he thrusting faster and harder in her.

E:X~~

X:louder~

E:X-x!~

X:even louder mortal!~

E:X!!!!~~~

X thrusts more untill thay both cumed.x pulled the milk/cum covered tentacles away and pulls his member out of her.elizabeth tiredly watched him laid down next to her panting heavily while bring her close into his arms.

X:thank~y~you~mortal~

E:y-your welcome~~x~~

*end of Chapter 7*

Writer:*blushes hard as fuck*

Doggy:*horrified*

Sonic:*planing to kill him*

Exe/Exetior:*a proud brother*

Unimay:*wondering what the babies well look like*

Tails:*shocked*

Shadow:*thumbs up for X*

Silver:*just like Unimay*

Amy:*just like writer*

Rouge:*just like shadow*

Blaze:*just like sonic*

Poley:*just like shadow*

Pony:*just like tails*

Zizzy:*just like sonic but pissed*