Chapter-12 babysitter for hire

Sonic and tails:WHAT!!!

E:oh come on.she wants to watch the kids tho~

Sonic:if she dresses them up in cosplay I swear to god ill-

Tails:sonic...chill...

Sonic:fine...

E:I'll call her!~*calls her up*

*1 hour and 30 minutes later*

E:she should be here in-

Epsydazzle:IM HERE!!!~~*bust down the door*

E:hi epsy.

Both:hello.

Epsy:so where's the babies?~

E:thay are asleep up stairs.food in the kitchen and money for pizza is on the table.

Epsy:ok!~

E:now if something is strange or paranormal going on call me or tails ok.

Epsy:alrighty~

After thay leave Epsydazzle checked on the babies which thay are still asleep.

Epsy:awe~liz only gave me a week to watch them.this is gonna be soo easy~

From out side tails doll and Pinkamena watch and have a evil smirk on their faces.

P:easy huh?~

Td:let's scare her~

P:yup~but let's not hurt the babies~

Td:ya zalgo will kill us if we do.

Thay both gulp and waited to the next next night.as the night went by ximena played a mean prank and put mud in epsys shoes.xaiver was just being a shy baby.epsy gives them a bath and dries them.after that she feeds them while trying to clean the floor.after playing with them she puts them to bed and waited for Lizzy and the others to cone home.when thay did Styx tipped her 20.00 dallors and gets ready for the next night.

*end on night 0*

This chapter feat, Epsydazzle

I was gonna make a oneshot of her babysitting ximena and Xavier but~~~I turned it into a muti chapter in this book.and yes she'll be in muti chapters too!~

Let me know if any of my followers wants to try babysit the twins.

*end of Chapter 12*