BBS vs. Class 1A

.

.

.

.

A few weeks would have passed since the Hosu incident. The final exam for the students was coming. Which meant that they would have to study and be prepared for both the written and practical exams.

The BBS meanwhile used this time to make a track around their base. Their version of Mario Kart was played around the base. Nothing happened but they were waiting for when they would be at UA.

They later got info on what they would be doing specifically. The final exam was that the teachers decided that it would be best to have the students go against the teachers. A meeting was held to discuss this further and to think about what is best for the students.

That is when Nezu brought up using the BBS for help. As to why they would do such a thing is because of what they are and what they had done. The squad already proved they could take down a few Nomus by themselves. Plus this would be a favor for them. The BBS is more versatile and unpredictable in the way they fight.

So that is the plan, for the BBS to fight against Class 1A. An exciting venture that would hopefully help the students and improve them.

Days before the practical exam, the BBS were called upon by Nezu calling them via a banana phone left behind by Vanoss when they first met them. They still wanted them to fight specific students so they go after their weaknesses. The teachers would have to tell the squad why they would be fighting the students.

Since there were only seven in the group it left a few without an opponent. It was decided that some of the teachers would be in place. Seven of them would go against a pair in different areas.

.

.

The day of the practical exam was here. The students went through a difficult period of studying and doing the written portion of the exam. Class 1A was in the cafeteria discussing what was the exam was going to be about. Some speculated on what they were going to be fighting. It was not until Kendo from Class 1B told them what she heard from an upperclassmen.

That the practical exam was going to involve them fighting robots like the entrance exam. Everyone immediately assumed it would be easy.

The whole group stood in front of all the teachers in their hero costumes awaiting what is to come. Everyone was at the Practical Exam Area, Center Plaza.

Aizawa: "Now, we will begin the practical exam. Of course, it is possible to fail this exam. If you want to go to the training camp, then don't make any stupid mistakes."

Jiro: "There are a lot of teachers..."

Aizawa: "I expect that all of you gathered information ahead of time and have some idea of what you will be doing."

Kaminari: "We're fighting robot warriors like at the entrance exam, right!?"

Ashido: "Fireworks! Curry! Test of Courage!"

Nezu: "Too bad! For various reasons, the exam will be different starting this time!"

The little mouse bear emerged under Aizawa's scarf which surprised the students.

Students: "Principle Nezu!"

Yaoyorozu: "Different?"

What they assumed was wrong as Ashido and Kaminari froze in shock.

Nezu: "From now on, we want to focus on person-to-person combat and hero work, and stress teaching that is closer to actual fighting."

When Nezu said that, the students looked at who they would be facing. But Nezu would have to reassure them that's not the case.