Three

‘Y/n, Y/n, wake up sleepyhead you’re getting married today’

‘Ugh can’t I just stay in bed all day?’

You opened your eyes slowly, you saw Rosé sitting above you, you could make out her wide smile, your vision was still blurry with sleep as you rubbed your eyes.

‘Nope, its my duty to make sure you get to the church, I cannot fail my mission’

‘I think we should play runaway bride’

‘Nope’ Rosé laughed jumping off the bed ‘you have all your beauty appointments in an hour princess, so throw on some clothes before I drag you out in your underwear’

‘I hate you so much’ you groaned sitting up

‘Yup, I know’ Rosé grabbed a hoodie and sweatpants out of the draws and threw them at you ‘now put these on, you’ll get all pretty later’

‘Can’t you just do my makeup? You’re talented in that area’ you stood up throwing the hoodie on

‘Come on Y/n don’t be like that, some of the best makeup and hair artists in the city are willing to doll you up, enjoy it’ Rosé smiled brightly ‘they’re the type of people who my dad hires for huge productions’

‘Ugh they’re just looking for exposure, theres going to so much press there’

‘So take advantage of it because it may not be love but you’re having a huge wedding, something out of the films’

‘I don’t feel like a main character right now’ You stood up and rested your chin on Rosé’s shoulder ‘I feel like shit’

‘Well lets make sure you don’t look like shit then, i’ll call the car’

You sat tired in a velvet chair as a hairstylist tugged and curled you hair, you took small sips on your coffee, not wanting it to run out because burying your face into your drink was the only thing stopping the stylist from conversing with you. You would be lying if you said you weren’t nervous, so many people were watching you today expecting you to preform, most of all you didn’t want to disappoint your dad, you needed to put on your best smile and act happy, so he could die content thinking that his little girl would go on to live a fulfilling life.

Your feet begun to hurt as you had been standing for about an hour now while people worked around you, making final touches on your dress and making sure no hair was out of place, information was just being thrown at you non stop- you were being told how to act, where to look and most of all you needed to keep your head up, no matter how you were feeling you needed to look happy.

‘I’ll miss having you around’ Jin softly smiled while putting makeup on your face ‘you’ve grown up so fast, I cant believe you’re getting married and moving out’

‘I can’t believe it either’ You huffed, blowing a strand of hair out of your face ‘don’t worry, I’ll be back a lot’

‘I hope not, I mean you’re getting married, I’d hope you’re going to be spending the next few months with Jennie in newly wed bliss’

‘It’s not going to be like that, theres no feelings involved here, we’ll be going back to our normal lives’

‘Thats sad, you don’t even have a honeymoon planned?’

‘My dad offered to pay for one but we both shot that idea immediately’

‘You both seem to not like each other’

‘No, we’re friends, we get along well, just we’d both prefer not getting married’ you lied

‘Are you sure? Every time your dad invites her over to dinner the look in your eyes tells me differently’

‘You must be misinterpreting it’

‘I think I know you pretty well’ Jin wove small flowers into your hair, matching the lace patterns on your dress ‘Y/n, you can talk to me you know? If you’re really going to be unhappy we can call off the wedding, the last thing I want is for you to be miserable’

‘Don’t you dare say anything like that to my father, I love him more than I hate her’

‘Y/n-‘

‘You look beautiful’ Jin's lecture was interrupted, both of your heads swung round and saw Rosé standing in the doorway, she was smiling wearing a pale pink bridesmaids dress, holding the bouquet that you were supposed to carry down the isle

‘Rosie, that dress looks so good on you’ You softly smiled walking over to her

‘Please, everything looks good on me it must be boring by now, but you on the other hand, you’re breathtaking’

‘You’re over exaggerating’

‘I’m not’

‘God I wish it was you I was marrying today’ You sighed ‘I’d kill to see you at the altar’

‘One day’ Rosé leant in to kiss you but you were quickly interrupted

‘No kissing’ Jin scolded ‘you’ll mess up her makeup’

‘Can’t I just have one kiss?’ Rosé pouted ‘I am her girlfriend after all’

‘No, its too risky’ Jin's face was like rock, You could tell that he wouldn’t budge on this, he could be very superstitious at times

‘Later okay?’ You softly whispered looking into Rosé's sad expression ‘now are you in here for a reason or did you just want to see me?’

‘As much as I’m always happy to see you, your dad told me to tell you the car is ready, its time to go to the church’

‘Great, time to sign my life away’

‘Don’t be so depressing, I heard they’re serving garlic chicken at the wedding’ Rosé chimed

‘Jennie must of picked that one, I have to admit she has taste’

‘Now you have something to look forward to, lets hurry up’

You sat in the car next to Rosé, lightly holding her hand, your dress took up a lot of space in the car, you looked beautiful, you were heading to one of the biggest events of your life, the day that people described to be the happiest day of their life, so why did you feel like they were driving you to your execution?

‘I can tell your nervous’ Rosé squeezed your hand tighter ‘I’ll be right behind you the whole time’

You kept you head forward, the nerves consuming you, you appreciated Rosé but her words didn’t really console you.

You felt your stomach churn as the car came to a halt, you could hear the excited voices outside of the church, people had gathered to wish you and Jennie well, anticipating for you to step out of the car, revealing your happy face and custom dress.

Without warning the door was opened and you slowly climbed out, your dress trailing with you, grasping your bouquet tightly in your hands, keeping your head up high, staring at the church doors- the flashes of cameras blurred your vision, black spots appeared in front of your eyes from the blinding lights as you continued forward, ignoring the shouts that were thrown your way.

You entered the church, you turned around facing the crowds underneath the carefully crafted architecture, you faked a smile as more cameras went off. As a child you took media classes, to prepare you for the viciousness of the press, the spotlight that would be on you when you took over the company. You knew no matter how you felt you needed to put on a smile, the public couldn’t sense any weakness, especially on your wedding day- all of this was part of your dads big plan for you to one day take over his empire.

A sense of relief swept over you as you could feel your dads presence next to you as he waved out into the crowds.

‘Lets go inside Y/n, Jennie's already up there waiting’ He whispered to you leading you inside the church. ‘You look amazing today, its everything I’ve ever imagined’

‘I’m doing this for you so I hope so’ You laughed nervously ‘you’ve done a great job with the planning’

‘You look so much like your mother, sometimes I feel like you have none of me in you’

‘I have your temper and resilience, you tell me that all the time’

‘Thats true’ he smiled ‘I know you don’t want to do this but I’m happy you’re putting on a brave face’

‘I do want to do this dad, I want to make you happy’

‘I hope you also want to make yourself happy, I believe you’re going to be happy with Jennie

‘I think I will’ You could feel your blood go cold- you hate lying to him

‘Are you ready? We shouldn’t leave Jennie standing there for too long’

‘Yes, lets go’

Y/n linked arms with her father as the doors to the main room flew open, they walked down the aisle as bridesmaids and flower girls trailed behind them, the organ played loud music. As Y/n entered every eye in the room was centred on her right now, everyone who was important in the city was there, it seemed more like a business event than a wedding. Y/n kept her eyes forward, looking up at Jennie who was standing up at the altar beside the huge stone statues, the bright lights of the church shone down on her, making her glow, next to her Y/n felt lesser, she hated the natural air that Jennie had, the one that made people want to get closer, the last thing Y/n wanted to do was to marry someone who constantly made her feel less yet here she was right now, making careful steps on the carpet towards her as she pretended to look up in love.

Your dad unlinked your arms as you stood in front of Jennie, the saying people would usually use was that your dad was giving you away but to you it felt like he was selling y away just under the cover of a extravagant wedding and faux smiles, he might as well just hang you up like a goose being sold at the local market.

Jennie grabbed your hand and gave you a loving look- you could see past her bullshit, while her face may be moulded into an affectionate expression in Jennie's eyes you could see the dead emotions beneath them; You could tell she felt the same way.

The service was long and tedious, prayers and speeches were made by the priest, Jennie and you sat together waiting for your time, both feeling like you were about to fall asleep until you were called up for the vows, you both stood up facing each other, lightly grasping at each others hands.

You both had been given the choice to write your own vows, something personal to you but no matter how hard you both tried yoi couldn’t think of anything good to say about each other or to make any special promises you couldn’t keep so you chose to stick to tradition vows to save them grief.

‘Jung Y/n, do you take Kim Jennie to be your lawfully wedded wife, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, sickness and in health, do you vow to love thee till death do you part?’

You took a deep breath in, you were vowing to keep so many things you wouldn’t deliver, you were lying to a church full of people and lying is a sin. You looked over to your dad, you could see the tears welling up in his eyes, You always felt like you were disappointing him but today you knew you were making him proud- you might be going to hell but at least you’d be there knowing your father is content.

‘I do’ You smiled, your dads face was all the motivation you needed to get through this.

‘Kim Jennie, do you take Jung Y/n to be your lawfully wedded wife, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, sickness and in health, do you vow to love thee till death do you part?’

‘I do’

You felt Jennie’s cold touch as she slipped the ring on your finger, it slotted perfectly with her engagement ring. You returned the favour putting the gold ring onto Jennie’s slender finger, every part of her seemed perfect- except from her poisonous personality, such a pretty body going to waste.

Now for the part that you dreaded, the part you couldn’t even imagine, you started to feel like you were about to throw up. Jennie lightly cupped your cheek, you leant up and rested your hand on Jennie’s back as your lips connected.

You and Jennie’s first kiss and you both felt nothing, it felt uncomfortable and wrong like when an over excited long lost aunt gives you an unexpected kiss. Jennie pulled away and stared out into the sea of people as you looked up at her- Jennie was a good actor, her face didn’t slip, you were having trouble hiding your feelings of discomfort but Jennie seemed as normal as ever, she was a robot who had been programmed for this, there were no emotions behind that crafted face.

You walked hand in hand down the aisle, smiling as people clapped. The fresh air hit you as you came out of the church, the people who were gathered outside shouted in joy as you walked happily towards your car, acting like you were excited to get to the reception but in reality you just wanted a moment out of the public eye to drop your velvet curtain of emotions.

You let out a loud sigh as you sat down in the seat of the limousine, immediately pouring yourself a glass of champagne, you needed something to take the edge off, if you were going to be able to get through the reception you didn’t want to be stone cold sober.

‘We’re married’ Jennie said, her face blank and cold

‘Yeah, I cant believe it either’ You replied taking a long sip ‘want a glass?’

‘I don’t need alcohol to make myself feel better, I’m not trashy’

‘Suit yourself’

Jennie took the bottle off you as you opened the bottle again about to pour another glass

‘What was that for?’ You scowled as Jennie placed the bottle out of reach

‘As much as I would be fine with you drinking your feelings away, I’m not going to let you embarrass me at my wedding’

‘Two glasses at a wedding won’t embarrass you, now calm down and give me the bottle, everyones going to be drunk by the end of the night anyway’

‘You’re forgetting that we’re supposed to be at least pretending to be happy, theres going to be talks of a divorce if you’re seen binge drinking and passed out on the table before the chicken is even served’

‘Stop being overdramatic, I’m not going to be seen binge drinking until after the chicken and the dance with my dad’

‘Thats not funny, when we do business together we’re going to need partners and investors, I’m not going to let you fuck that all up by making a fool of yourself, we need to be the image of stability and love, our parents have carefully crafted our image in the media to seem that way as much as you don’t want to you are going to need to put on your best show’

‘I’m not as good of an actress as you are, I’m a big fan of honesty’

‘Alcohol won’t help that’ Jennie spat, fed up of you already ‘just sit down and keep your mouth shut if you have to, I know thats going to be difficult from you’

‘Spoken like a true cold hearted business woman’

‘You could learn from me’

‘I’d rather die than take any advice from you’

They spent the rest of the journey in silence, not wanting to be there, your head was filled with fantasies of the car crashing and you becoming a widow, you’d look good wearing black and walking around the city dabbing your face with a tissue.

The reception was in a large hall that was decorated head to toe in white sparkly decor, it all felt so fancy and elite. You had been to so many weddings over the years, people around you divorced and married so quickly that weddings had lost their effect, this one felt no different except that fact it was yours, a flash of deja vu hit you as you looked around the white coated room.

All the guests were sitting at their respective tables, eating and drinking happily. You stabbed your fork into your chicken, trying to act happy as every around you laughed and chatted.

‘You did a good choice choosing chicken’ You complimented, trying to make conversation hoping no one had noticed their lack conversation ‘I was worried the food you picked out would be bad’

’It isn’t bad but I wanted shrimp’ Jennie frowned ‘but apparently you have a cousin with a seafood allergy so I had no control over what I wanted’

‘Thats sad, I’ll treat you to shrimp after we divorce’

‘Ha, I’m not going anywhere near you after we divorce’ Jennie quietly laughed taking small sips of champagne ‘also you can’t say stuff like that too loud, people might overhear’

‘Ah yes, got to act like a loving wife, they say talking about divorce at a wedding will jinx the entire marriage’

‘I think our marriage was fucked the second you threw a phone at my lip’

‘Hm no I’d say the second you generalised me down to a bratty rich trust fund baby’

‘Isn’t that what you are?’

‘I’d stay quiet unless you want another scar on your lip’

‘At least it’ll make my face symmetrical’

You both fell back into silence and ate your food, the tension between you just seemed to grow.

Later everyone had cleaned their plates, waiters walked around picking up empty china and glasses. Your dad stood up loudly hitting his glass of champagne, getting the attention of the hall, everyone falling silent at his impactful presence.

‘I thank everyone for coming today, I’m overjoyed so many of you are here to celebrate the union of these two people, so I would like to make a speech in celebration of the happy couple, one of them being my only daughter’ Mr Jung spoke loudly ‘I’d like to use this opportunity to make an announcement, while this marriage is a celebration of love and unity, a representation of how far gay rights and acceptance has come over the years its also a celebration of business, while I have always seen Kim J trade as my rival, today I am glad to announce the union between the two companies, I believe that this union will help both business grow and blossom’

You smiled up at your father, you always wished you could make big speeches like him, you wished you could be the centre of attention naturally instead of having to make big moves to get there.

‘People say in happiness there is also sadness, which is why I am here to announce that I will be handing over Jung designs to my daughter at some point this year, recently I got some bad news, news that means I won’t be around here any longer but I am hopeful that Y/n would do a good job taking over the company, with the Kim’s help, I put my full trust in her, now lets all enjoy this party and I will leave the happy couple to cut the cake’

The hall descended back into conversation as your father sat down. A wave of shock poured over you, a large bout of responsibility was put onto you, you knew when your father died you’d be taking over the company but you didn’t think it would be so soon, and you had to find out this way, without warning at your wedding.

You stood up quickly, making your way over to your father.

‘Dad, can I talk to you?’ You anxiously asked

‘Sure darling, whats wrong?’

‘You didn’t tell me you’d be stepping down soon, I wasn’t planning for you to be handing it to me this fast’

‘I have trust in you Y/n, I’m getting weaker and weaker everyday, I cant run the company as well as I used to so I decided I could oversee you when you start, it’ll make the transition easy’

‘I don’t know if I’m ready’

‘I’ll be there to help you, Jennie will as well, she has some amazing corporate experience’

‘Yeah, I’m not sure I can fully count on Jennie’

‘Don’t be silly, she has your back, I’m sure of it, now you get back to your wedding and have fun, don’t let business get in the way of your happiness, this is a discussion we can have later’

You sighed as you walked off, you felt overloaded with information and emotions, the last place you wanted to be at the moment was here but like always you had to pretend, you felt like your whole life had been surrounded by pretending recently, you wished for one second you could just be yourself.

Time went on and the hours got later, the strict code of the party had died down and people were starting to loosen up with alcohol and the spell of the night. You were tired, you had gone round speaking to guests with Jennie for too long, your mental battery was about to run out.

You sat there shovelling more cake into your mouth and drinking out of a wine bottle while you looked at the dance floor and the tacky disco lights that flashed over it, you eyes were fixated on Rosé who looked like she was enjoying herself on the dance floor with Lisa, you scowled as she spun her around, making her giggle- she knew that her and Rosé's relationship was strictly friendship with a fake relationship cover but that didn’t mean you weren’t jealous.

‘I guess you weren’t lying about the binge drinking’ You looked up as Jennie sat beside you ‘didn’t expect the heavy eating though’

‘Fuck off Kim’ You groaned your mouth full with cake ‘cant I have one moment to myself?’

‘I believe it’s Kim-Jung now’

‘‘That makes me feel sick’

‘Seeing you eat like an animal makes me feel sick, also please keep that wine away from me, one drop of it will ruin my dress’

‘Are you always so uptight? God I cant believe you were once known to sleep around’

‘Its not uptight to care about my custom dress that your dad made me, I personally think you should be more careful, you’ve drunk so much your cheeks are flushed’

‘I personally don’t personally care what you personally think’

‘That makes no sense’ Jennie scowled taking the wine bottle off you and taking a small sip ‘if I have to talk to one more old business man I think my heads going to explode’

‘Isn’t talking to old business men your job?’

‘It was until I came out as a lesbian, the fantasy of the pure teen girl kind of wore off when that information came out and now I handle more serious deals’

‘Good for you’ You sarcastically slurred taking the wine bottle back ‘I see that couple over there eyeing us up, do you think they want to talk to us?’

‘Oh definitely’ Jennie sighed ‘dance with me to avoid it’

‘No way’

‘Come on, people are going to think it’s strange we haven’t had one dance yet, do you really want to be talking to that old couple about stocks?’

’True, lets go; I like this song’

You tipsily followed Jennie onto the dance floor, you both blended in with all of the people there as you swayed lightly together to the music. You look over Jennie’s shoulder, you were still focused on Rosé, you hated how happy she looked, she looked happier than you were and it was your wedding, you wish you at least got along with the girl you were arranged to marry, Rosé had life so easy.

’Step on my foot one more time and I’ll show you what my personal trainer means when he says I have a mean upper cut’ Jennie snarled as you continued to sway drunkenly

‘I’m not afraid of you Jennie, I took self defence classes while you were probably still in diapers’

‘I’m not afraid of you either, your attempt to make yourself seem bigger was pathetic’

‘I am bigger, maybe not physically because you’re so tall but in terms of status and power I will always top you, you’re marrying into my family, not the other way around, don’t forget that’

‘You seem pretty powerless right now, you couldn’t even hide your weakness all night, anyone who looked at you for more than a minute would know you’re just a weak child’

‘I’m not going to live in your shadow Jenjie, I see what you’re trying to do with your alluring looks and charming demeanour, you’re going to leech off my company until you have everything, until I am deep into my own misery but I will not let that happen, I will get you before you can get me, you better watch your back’

‘Right’ Jennie chuckled ‘its true I’m using everything you have but right now you’re talking too crazy and reek of alcohol so I have decided that talking to the old couple would be better than this’

Jennie detached herself from you ready to walk away.

‘I’m always going to be three steps ahead of you Jung, you can try to have power over me and my assets but I can assure you thats never going to happen’ Jennie whispered huskily into your ear, she turned away walking off through the crowds of people, leaving you alone on the dance floor, an angry drunk expression on your face.

‘That’s Kim-Jung to you’ You shouted after her

‘Y/n? Are you okay? You look upset’ A smile appeared on your face as you smelt Rosé's perfume and felt her light touch on your shoulder

‘Rosie’ You sighed happily clinging onto her ‘I am so glad you’re here’

‘Y/n you’re drunk’ she laughed pushing you off of her ‘be careful, we cant raise any suspicion, you’re married to Jennie now’

‘Sadly but I love you’ You whined ‘lets go somewhere else’

‘Sure’

You lead Rosé to an empty side room in the venue, Rosé kissed your neck as you giggled lightly

‘I have wanted this all day’ You chuckled ‘I am sick of pretending to be Jennie’s little bitch’

‘You’re no ones bitch, you’re my Y/n’

‘You seemed happy with Lisa tonight, happier than I was anyway’

‘Lisa’s my friend, of course I’m going to make the most out of this expensive wedding, wait… are you jealous?’ Rosé grinned widely

‘Maybe’

’Thats so cute’ Rosé kissed you more roughly as you laughed with intoxication, you were now pressed up against the wall, your wedding dress scrunched up as Rosé held onto you tightly peppering you in kisses.

‘We’ve not even been married for five minutes and you’re already committing adultery’ You and Rosé froze, both turning around and seeing Jennie standing at the door

‘Not my fault you’re such a shit kisser’ You angrily stated, mad at the interruption

‘I don’t think we’ve met yet, you’re Rosé, right?’

‘Yours truly’ Rosé smiled as Jennie gave her a small kiss on the hand

‘What a beautiful girl, you could do so much better’

‘You could keep your opinions to yourself you know?’ You snarled, not liking Jennie’s tone

‘Im just letting her know she has other options’

‘What? Like you? Please spare me’

‘I appreciate your concerns Jennie but I’m happy with Y/n’

’If she ever treats you badly, give me a call ok?’

‘Why are you being so nice to her?’

‘Am I not allowed to? She seems like a nice girl and it feels even better knowing it annoys you’

‘Why are you even here? Im trying to have some well deserved private time with my girlfriend’

‘Your dad wants to see us and the party is dying down and guests are leaving so people are going to notice you’ve disappeared’

‘Im sorry Rosie' you apologised giving her a small kiss ‘i'll catch up with you later’

You followed Jennie out of the room, and walked back into the big hall which was now practically empty, you dad was standing there alone, he looked happy to see you.

‘I apologise for Y/n in advance’ Jennie laughed ‘she’s had a bit too much to drink’

‘Oh that fine, I’m used to it’ he laughed back ‘I haven’t fully given you both your wedding present yet’

‘You really don’t need to do anything’ Jennie smiled ‘these dresses and the amazing wedding was enough’

‘No I insist, I really want to assure your happiness’ he said placing his hand on Jennie’s shoulder ‘as Y/n knows the few top floors of the Jung building have been not in use for years, we never knew what to do with them until now, I have had my architecture team completely transform them into your own private penthouse, it comes with your own private gym, pool, anything you girls could want is there’

‘Dad this is um too much’ You nervously hummed ‘are you sure this is a good idea?’

‘Yes I know it might be a lot to accept but it keeps you closer to work and the business centre of the city, I think you will both be very happy there’ he smiled as you felt uncomfortable, you had tried to push the thought of you and Jennie living together down but today the realisation was hitting you ‘as a part of your wedding present, today while you were enjoying your wedding I had my people move your belongings into the penthouse so it should all be ready for you tonight’

’Tonight?!’ You both shouted in unison

‘Thats way too fast’ You shouted

‘I thought you two might want to enjoy your wedding night there’

‘Absolutely not this is insanity’ You rambled

‘Y/n please’ Jennie sighed softly, clearly trying to be the good one in this situation to butter your dad up to be on her side ‘lets just see how it is, I’m sure its lovely, I thank you for your kindness and efforts’

‘Jennie you are such a kind girl, how on earth do you put up with my daughter?’

You didn’t know how you let this happen, you didn’t know how your father forced you to do this, your head was filled with angry cursing as you stood outside the door to your penthouse with Jennie as you fumbled with the keys

‘Here we go’ Jennie breathed in as she pushed open the door

You were left in awe at the penthouse, it was huge, the lights were bright and the living space spanned wide, with a huge couch in there along with a flat screen TV, you walked through the room, most of the walls on the top side were made out of glass, giving you a view of the entire city- this really was your dream home, just you were sad you had to share it with someone who would make it into a living hell. You walked through into the next room, it was a large kitchen joint with a dining room, this place really had everything you needed, the pool and the gym were downstairs on the next level and there was even a rooftop entry where you could sit and admire the stars and the view of the city. Your dad had really had gone all out with this, you had got lucky but would it be worth it with the horrors you knew were to come?

‘Y/n!’ You heard Jennie shout ‘what the fuck is this?!’

‘What is it?!’ You shouted back walking to the room Jennie was in, you stared in disgust at what you saw.

You knew there was only one bedroom in the penthouse, your dad had explained there wasn’t enough room for another one and designwise a second bedroom would have fit in but you thought your dad would have at least have the decency to add two beds but instead there was a double king bed in the middle of the room, it was huge but it still left you feeling uncomfortable.

‘This is the worst day of my life’ You groaned

‘Finally, we agree on something’

‘My head hurts, I’m getting some water’ You left the room and walked back to the kitchen, your head was spinning from discomfort and alcohol, there was no way you could sleep in the bed with Jennie, the bed was so big that maybe it could work but it still felt iffy to you, you really liked your privacy, your bed was supposed to be a safe haven, it was clear you had signed all your freedom away.

The water tasted so nice, the cold liquid hit your tongue making you feel relaxed but your head was still pounding, the only thing that could fix your head was a nap, which you were dreading taking.

You made your way back to the bedroom to find Jennie sitting there reading, she was wearing just a sports bra and some fabric shorts.

‘Theres no way you sleep like that’ you scowled

‘Why? Its comfy and I get too warm at night time’

‘Its weird’ You said unzipping the back of your wedding dress, staring over at Jennie’s dress which was neatly hung up in her wardrobe, you yanked on the zip harder- it was stuck ‘uh Jennie, I need help with my zipper’

‘Fine’ Jennie huffed, angry that you had interrupted her reading ‘I don’t see why you can do it yourself’

It might be the alcohol in her system but you could feel tingles run down your spine as Jennie’s long fingers touched you back you breathed in tightly as Jennie slowly undid your zipper, the sound of it building a new kind of tension in the air, you could hear Jennie’s soft breathing and feel every movement of her hands, you became hyper aware of you surroundings all your senses felt heightened, you forgot to breathe, you could feel the warmth she radiated against you, it seemed to draw you in.

‘Done’ Jennie breathed out ‘you should be able to get out now’

‘Yeah’ You shook yourself out of your dress, you were still turned away from Jennie but your bare back was exposed ‘you can go back to reading now’

‘Why? Are you worried I’m going to look at you?’ Jennie smirked ‘don’t worry, you’re not my type’

‘I figured’ You frowned and put on an old t-shirt as Jennie turned away back to the bed

‘I like cute girls, like Rosé

‘You stay away from my girlfriend’ You raised your voice, Jennie showing any form of interest in your girlfriend activated all of your insecurities

‘What if I don’t?’

‘Then I’ll-‘ you didn’t know what to respond with, what if Rosé would be happier with someone else?

‘I’m so scared’ Jennie sarcastically laughed ‘I’m glad I’m a threat to you, it shows you’re not confident in your relationship’

‘Like I said earlier, I’m not afraid of you’

‘You’re tone sounds the opposite’ Jennie grinned, you ignored her, getting underneath the covers of the bed, moving your self as far away as you could from Jennie's side, making you feel like you were about to fall off the bed

You scrambled around in the bedside table and found a pair of ear plugs and a sleep mask.

Perfect.

Without even giving Jennie a second thought you lie down in the bed, letting the warmth and comfort immerse you, you could block out Jennie all night if you had to.

No matter what I cant let this girl hurt my pride You thought as you shut your eyes, you might be living in your hell but you needed to come out on top, you couldn’t let this marriage leave you the loser, you would never give Jennie the satisfaction of seeing you destroyed.

A/N: Hey guys! Thank you for all your comments and your votes! I really appreciate them!

Have a good day! And remember, you are an amazing person. Whatever you are dealing with right now, you can get through it ❤️