Dyltgir? Except its m!reader x m!OC

Note: So, it's a yandere. My OC is a yandere, get used to random OC's being severely different than what I would usually have. The OC I present to you today is Alpine Salvatore. I have art of him, but it's old, so I'll remake it later when I post this again. Just to be clear, you're 20 and Alpine is also 20. And no, just because I made you 20 doesn't mean that this is anything sexual(and it isn't that yandereish, you'll be fine)

[Fujoshis/fetishizers please don't interact with this work.]

Pronouns for reader: He/Him/His
Pronouns for character: He/Him/His
Au: Collage AU
Series: Male readers👹
Song(s) to read this with: Dyltgir?, Television/So Far So Good, wish you were gay(Ferraro)

Italics - Lyrics
Bold italics - Lyrics used in the story/part of the story
Normal - normal

—————————
Alpine POV:

Un, Twa, Triet, Feuer

He sighed out while laying down on the grass, looking almost heavenly as the stars shined against him.

You know, it feels good, to stay out this late,

He smiled to himself and closed his eyes as I sat next to him, smiling with a not-so-noticeable hint of insanity in my eyes. Not like I knew it was there..

The last guy you knew said "Be home by eight."

I yawned as the moon shined even brighter, a full moon that was clearer than ever. M/N chuckled as he heard me, making me scoff and playfully hit his arm.

"Ow! That hurt Alpineee" he whined out, eyes still closed but he held his arm. "It wasn't that hard, you'll be fine." He looked over to him only to see that he sat up and started fake crying. "It hurtss! You're so mean to me.." I sighed and grabbed him, pulling him closer to me as I hugged him, almost cuddling him, burying my face in his hair as my arms were wrapped around his waist.

He laughed quietly and leaned into my embrace, giving up. He smelt nice. We fell asleep soon after, and he knew better than to run away from me.

And how we got to this, it's a story, short but nice. Get comfy, we're time skipping now.

Third person POV:

You know, it's getting hard, to not come up to you.

A tall male stood awkwardly, waiting for a question to be asked as he rubbed his arm for comfort. He scanned the students for questions when your hand shot up. "Yes?" He called,

'Cuz when I heard your voice, it threw me out of tune

"Do you speak any other languages?"

He looked down as his skin turned a bit pinker, not like anyone noticed. "Ah, uh, I.. Speak French and Japanese.." his voice got quieter as he continued to find interest in the floor, unaware of the pairs of girls silently gushing over him.

And oh shit! I think it's time that I admit, you're just my type, do you get it?

Alpine just found his lover. But he didn't know if you were... You know..

So I gotta ask, "Do you like the girl in red?"

"Oh! Yeah, was it obvious?" You smiled at him, and he couldn't feel happier. "Ah. It's nice to know.. Uh, if anyone gives you problems because of that, you can tell me!" He anxiously spoke, rushing off with a faint "I'll see you tomorrow for class!" As a nervous laugh followed through.

And god damn! Things are getting way out of hand! And in the background there's a baby grand,

{Timeskip}

Hyping me up so I just stood there and said
"You know I really like you, but are you like... y'know..."

"Oh, I didn't realize you were all here already. Welcome to the second year of collage! Please pay attention now, there'll be a substitute today, and M/N? Please go with Alpine to do something."

Oooh!
I dunno

Alpine POV:

"Uh, so, this.. might be a bit weird because I'm your half-student-half-tutor and all... And because it probably isn't a good time... But I.. like you.."

He walks away and laughs, and I feel like an ass. And then I go back home, I don't check my phone. I woke up the next day, a DM said "Hey," It was the boy from that school that I was at.

What do I do yeah
What do I do oh
Oh yeah!
What do I do yeah
What do I do?

I said "Hey, sorry if I was too straightforward!" He said "No, it's not that, honestly I was honored."

I said "Then why'd you turn away and sneer?" He said that we already went on a date last.. year..

(OOoohh, what do I do?)

Oh shit! I fucked this one up I will admit! I've got the memory of a goldfish, but since I'm here now, do you wanna try this one again?

The internal panic that had settled in the boy had finally came, eyes widening and shoulders tensing up. "Oh fuck."

And god damn!
He tells me we had a one-night stand
And if he recalls it was quite grand
But I fucking swear that I've never seen him before

"I'll meet you at that café close to the school, the one around the block. Don't be late if you really want this." Was the last text seen from you.