Ch1: Cig air

Loud music, chattering, laughs and clinking of glasses could be audible through the thin walls of the changing room as well as the stench of cheap perfume, and alcohol intoxicating throughout the club. Your coworkers leaning towards the mirror to check their heavy baked makeup and skimpy clothing that wraps around their body lewdly.

You gaze at yourself at your reflection, small amount of glitter that stuck around your chest shined softly in the bright light in the changing room with other strippers, your face softly patted with makeup and your lips tinted softly with Revlon lip tint. The sight of a revolting creature that people seem to not see themselves continue to sit on your shoulder, weighing you down, a soft sigh leaving your lips in surrender from struggling to get that vile thing of you for the passed 4 months and here you are, 22 years old.

You look up from your face to see your coworker entering the changing room with a stack and messy pile of cash in her arms, a huge grin on her face, "I got paid big by a hot guy in the club guys," you heard, lifting up a brow in question as you turn your attention to her as well as everyone in the changing room, "Oh? Handsome AND rich?" one of the other exotic dancers ask, attentive to the subject that the coworker brought up.

You lightly shrugged your shoulders with the heavy weight still on you, "You can buy yourself a Louis Vuitton handbag that you always wanted," you joked, getting up from your seat and lightly shaking yourself out before escorting yourself onto the dance pole, "I'm gonna go now," you spoke. The alluring sound of your heels click in the hallway backstage, the neon light making out the shape of your figure in the dark, the sound of music becoming more audible as you inch closer at the front of the club as well as the smell of cigs and whiskey.

Your hips sway softly with the rhinestone body décor that dangled around your body softly swaying along with you, your eyes observing the busy club to see specific men and women that just came after work. Your (e/c) hues look back at the pole, stepping over at the stage, making your way to the center, letting your hand grip firmly onto the pole. Your usual routine.

You let out a soft yet deep sigh as your chest rise and fall slowly, a coax look as nearly everyone has their eyes on you, catching their eyes, especially a really specific one... They were enticed already. Your movements ever oh so charming and tempting, feeding every ugly beast they desired to see on the pole.

Running your own hands down between the valley of your breast, further down you let you hands graze between your thighs sinfully before teasing the crowd by pulling at your bottoms that the rhinestone gingerly covered, nearly down. You stopped your teasing as you began to slowly trail your hands back up at your top, pulling the string and all behold to the crowd your bare top.

The continues cash that rained on you becoming more abundant, the wolf whistles being unable to hear over the loud booming music.

-------------------

The heavy sigh escaping his lips that softly pressed against the crystal glass filled rum, "She looks enticing, though should we get rid of it?" the man heard over the white haired brute, being dragged over at the club being assign for the mission, why in this club? "We can't just jump in, I'll have to go ahead. You'll just end up sleeping with her after killing the thing," he scorn. Getting up from the club chair and strolled his way over to the front of the stage, inching closer as his piercing eyes take in her whole figure; swaying seductively to the shameful beat.

His palm veer over into his tan blazer, shuffling through for his wallet, "Having to be dragged here by that idiot..." he muttered to himself.

-----------------

Your lashes fluttered close, letting the music take over you, your body enticing with the twist and turn with your performance. Your eyes back open for a gape, scanning the crowd full of men and women until falling eyes on a dirty blonde haired man: His hair styled in a neat part, small eyes that stared at you with undaunted, wearing a blue shirt and a Harley Faux tan blazer and a Rolex watch wrapped around his left wrist, fishing out a big sum of cash.