Ch3: Lured

The ear piercing screech of the cursed spirit in your room continues to thrash its tail and whole body around, almost making it difficult for you to control. You have been trying to take care of this problem for the past two hours and work is nearly starting, "Stop that!" You shouted, anger fuelling your system at the cursed spirit's antics, "I'll let you stay, fine! Just don't cause anymore trouble please!" You pleaded the thing in which it stops and lay its body on your bed, staring at you with its ugly face observing as you rush around to grab your things. You let out a huff in annoyance at the spirits actions, "you pissed me off," you muttered out before heading out and rushing your way to the club, running.

You hurried over to the club, your face and hair nearly drenched in your own sweat after taking care of the situation with the curse spirit that decided to make itself at home in your apartment.

Opening the back door of the club as it groaned in the dark yet dimmed hallway, your whole body swallowed in the dark only left with the soft neon lights guiding you around the staff area. Panting heavily as you rushed your way into the changing room and tossing your bag on the velvet cushion stool that sits beside the lockers, your body on fire by the run you have to do to reach the club in hopes to reach there before your clock in. A heavy sigh of relief leaving your lips as you look up from your bag to the clock. Safe.

You unravel yourself from your comfortable clothes to put on your scandalous outfit for tonight, your dark red top shimmering in the bright lights in the changing room, your ears deafening out the gossips and talks by the other strippers except the soft pounding of music. You couldn't really think at all as your head pounded, you just needed to catch your breath after everything.

You replaced your converse shoes with your heels, stepping it up a bit with your height. Your spine being more stretched and in better posture, your form being more powerful yet seductive to the eyes of a sinner. You stopped midway as you look over at the neatly tucked blazer in your gym bag, you stared at it for a while until realising your shift is about to start, You took in a deep breath once more before stepping out of the changing room and into the hallway, your hips swaying as you walked, the rhinestones on your body following with your movements before reaching the front of the club. Your eyes scanned around for the ash blonde haired man, almost hoping to see him how he promised to see you. What were you thinking, you just met that guy yesterday, and you're in hopes of seeing him in your workplace?

You shrugged it off seeing no sign of him before stepping over to the stage where the pole sits in the centre of it. The music pounding almost shaking the ground and through your tall heels, each click of your heels matching the beat to the music. Your hand grasping onto the cold metal bar of the pole as you proceed to do your performance, now the wolf whistles comes through. Your whole body moving around the stage as the pole leads you. Your legs spread in the air to show the viewers, their hungry eyes feasting on your devine form for more. The noises become more louder and the money coming in drowning your stage.

•••••

Dressed shoes clicked in the hallway on the marble floors, the form of a blonde haired man inching closer and closer as the music becomes more louder and louder. His whole body engulf by flashing neon pink, purple, blue lights. Passing by couples having a heated session in the hallways, drunk men, women and non binary's hitting on random women as well as strippers in general. His eyes scanning the stage before his eyes sets on your form. He made an order for himself for a glass of whiskey on the rock before sitting himself down in the white club chair, taking best view out of all the other seats to admire your ability on your performance.

His hand whisking out a pack of cancer sticks and opening it to find it was the last one, sighing he lit the last one up before taking a puff. He'll get some more soon. He took in the harsh smoke from the brand, Seven stars. The tobacco filling the air and his own nostrils, his eyes still on you until you finally noticed him sitting on the club chair. Your eyes reflecting the lights in the club, the sensual look in your eyes pulling him in, almost hypnotising him. He crossed him leg over the other as he clenched his jaw, letting out a sigh through his nostrils.