[Unclaimed] Concept #1: Hunted & Hunter Fantasy

Used to be uploaded to XenaxGabrielle

Giving this concept away to anyone interested

Giving this concept away to anyone interested. :)

♡♡♡

Title

Desire >> Original Story [1]

Description

This is the first book for the "Heliant Legacy" series.
* * * * *
Yurgana Heliant, your everyday nineteen-year-old servant girl and a druid, has to deal with the rough patches that life sends her. But could the roughest patch be the fact that she is on the run from a bounty hunter? His eyes have been clouded and he vowed to destroy all of her kind. Will she survive this deadly ordeal or will her fate and destiny be crushed with her? You'll have to read "Desire" to find out.
* * * * *

Tags(Genre: Fantasy)

antagonist, desire, dragons, druids, dwarfs, elements, elves, fantasy, heliant, legacy, magic, protagonist, series, spells, trolls

♡♡♡

Prologue, Unknown Location
(Written April 1, 2016)

"Who am I to hunt down, mistress?" The bounty hunter asked the woman. She smirked and her eyes spoke the word 'cruel'.

"A druid woman named Yurgana Heliant. I want her head brought back to me." Her voice had a powerful tone that made her feared.

"What has Ms. Heliant done?" He asked smirking.

"It isn't what she has done. I want to prevent what she's going to do."

"And what is that?" He had a glint in his eyes. A glint of a hope it is something 'unforgivable'.

"You won't need to know if you do your job right." The women answers and walks out of the room leaving a hunter; he is ready to hunt.

♡♡♡

Chapter One, Elyria Territory
(Written April 14, 2016)

"Yurgana! Show the others the skin mark you bare on your arm!" Lerika, my drunk sister, chided into the pub. Not again.

"No, sister. I do not act in such foolishness." I remark as she attempts to roll my long sleeve up. I pull my arm out of her grasp. "For pete's sake, you have a druid tattoo as well, Lerika. I hate it when your drunk."

"I am not drunk." My sister slurred. I sigh before shoving her out of the pub with my upper body strength.

A voice called behind us," Heliant! You didn't pay for the drinks!" I get out a tiny brown bag and pulled out five gold coins; I was prepared to give the innkeeper the coins.