[Unclaimed] Concept #2: Riptide

Used to be drafted to XenaxGabrielle 

Giving this concept away to anyone interested

Giving this concept away to anyone interested. :)

♡♡♡

Title

Riptide

Description/Notes

evil kingdom hates humans wants to flood it
good kingdom sends mer princess to ally
gf is mer princess
oc takes care of her

Tags(Genre: ???)

none added at the moment

♡♡♡

Chapter One

(Written June 7, 2018)

23-18=5

     Let's get one thing straight, I used to have a normal life. Everything was fine. I was like everybody else in Marina Bay, Florida. I grew up hearing stories of mermaids and never believed them. Did I think they were cool or awesome? Sure I did. I had attempted to make a mermaid web series when I was fourteen. My favorite time of year was always when the third week of June hit and I would always volunteer to help with the Mermaid Festival. When I began to date Harmony the first movie we watched together was Aquamarine. But never in a hundred years did I picture myself in the situation I am now. I thought I'd be like every other adult out there who worked their butts off all day and dealt with land problems and raised a normal family. Well, that didn't happen. You see . . . it all began when . . .

Chapter One

     "Avery Todd, you're up next." The voice projected over the beach and I breathed heavily. A red-head with chocolate eyes turns to face me smiling in comfort before hugging me.

     "You can do it. I believe in you, babe." I nodded smiling at the woman before me and ran to the low waves with my surfboard in hand. The ocean's arms reached for the sand as I began to paddle out into the water. It wasn't long till a wave began to rise and I was riding it, using my basic knowledge from when I was five. Then I progressively began to show off trick by trick, each one harder than the last. Each time my eyes landed on Harmony, the red-head, my smile widened. She gave me a thumbs-up before I did the final one, the most difficult for me: the Rodeo Flip. That one had given me trouble and it took me weeks to get it right; despite all my practice, I only ever nailed the move once.

     I landed sloppily and wiped out, and instantly knew I'd be docked on my score. I was about to pull up and swim back towards the beach when something caught my eye. A sea turtle had buried itself in the sand, and was struggling against the dust-like substance. I supported the small creature until it was able to swim and smiled the best I could while waving a goodbye, oblivious that she was watching me.

♡♡♡

This is all I have on record for this story, so whoever gets this be creative and invent the rest. I honestly forgot the stuff not written here. >.<

For the people interested in this story, DM me or comment :)