[Unclaimed] Concept #4: Follow Your Heart

Used to be uploaded then unpublished to XenaxGabrielle

Giving this concept away to anyone interested. :)

♡♡♡

Title

Follow Your Heart

Description

Emma Hale was your average teenage girl, minus the powers she finds out about the day after her sixteenth birthday. Oh, and the fact that she spent most of her life in foster homes.

Emma begins to try to figure out her family history, origin of her powers, and why she's what she is. It leads to different species and something evil that lurks in the shadows that she has to stop. But how's she supposed to do that when she has no one to help her? Or just maybe she does.

Read Follow Your Heart by Christina Eaux to find out the answers.

Started: 09/01/2015
Finished: Not Finished

Tags(Genre: Teen Fiction)

aliens, belief, dimensions, elements, elves, emma, hale, faeries, fantasy, hero, hope, love, magic, mermaids, realms, twin, vampires, villaintwin, werewolves, villain

♡♡♡

Chapter One
(Written  September 5, 2015)

"Emma! Emma!" A voice called as I ran away from a large fire that kept getting bigger, the same with my fear. My fear wrapped me in undefeated vines.

Then fire arrived in front of me, almost laughing. I saw a girl who looked just like me but with blazing navy green eyes that flashed a amber color, rather than the kind chocolate brown eyes I possessed.

Suddenly the girl moved her hand as if controlling the fire. I could hear my heart beat faster than before as the fire got closer like a knife about to stab me. I closed my eyes ready to give up when. . .

"Emma. . .Emma," a gentle familiar male voice whispered.

I groggily asked," Why can't a girl sleep in here? My old foster home let me sleep."

Opening my eyes finally I glanced up at the male that had black shaggy hair and piercing blue eyes. I glanced at him confused as he grinned," Because otherwise you would get too much sleep."