Chapter 4

He gave a dirty smirk. "Of course darling. You should get what you deserve." He says making you blush. He got up to take off hi jeans and boxers. Your eyes widened as you looked downwards. He giggled at your reaction and hopped back on your bed. He lifted your legs over his shoulders and smirked lining himself up. "God you look hot right now. I can't wait to see you look like a mess." He kissed your inner thighs before slowly pushing it entirely in. You gasp a you flt it go inside you. You cover your mouth with both hands and closed your eyes. He soon then started thrusting in and out of you both hard and fast straight away which made you arch your back and let out muffled moans from underneath your hands. He used his hands and pinned your hands above your head. He lent in and gave you a kiss shoving his tounge in. You felt it swirl around and ket small moans escape from the kiss. He pulled away from the kiss and went slightly harder. "No fucking way im letting you cover uo those beautiful sounds of yours." You slightly open your eyes to see him. He smirked. "You already look like a mess and we just started." You moved your head to the side and bit down on your lip. He lent over nd started to leave hickeys on your neck. "I'm gonna ruin you to the point where you can't fucking walk." He said before moving your head and crashing his lips against yours.