Chapter 6

Here you go you horny fuckers. Y'all really couldn't wait too long lmao.

He grinned. "There we fucking go." He planted kisses all over your neck and went harder. "I need more from you..."
You bit down on your lip and nodded. Fuck it. You said to yourself, you smirked at him before letting out loud moans from time to time. Who cared what your parents think. Fuck them you thought. You'll deal with them later.

He wrapped his hand around your neck and gave you a kiss shoving his tounge in. You feel his tounge in your mouth which some what turned you on even more. You gave a sly smile and flipped him over so that you were ontop. You started to kiss his neck and his shoulders and slowed down to tease him. You felt his hands move down and tightly grips your waist. He slammed his dick in and out roughly which made you ghasp and let out whimpering loud moans. You went in and gave him a pathetic kiss and and hopped off. He looked at you and gave a confused look. "And what are you doing..?" You ignored him and started kissing his chest all the way down to his v-line. You trailed your tounge to his dick and looked at him. He had a suprised and needy look on his face. You kissed and sucked on his tip. He grabbed your hair and slightly tugged on your hair and bit down on his lip. "Hurry up.." He said in a needy voice.