𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼

𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

I had now finished media duties and was packing my backpack in my drivers room. They just came over the finish line. Max on pole, George in P2 and Lewis in P3. I sighed. At one side I wished Max would have crashed as wel but on the other side he got the team some good points. I walked out to the garage and walked to the ceremony with some of the other members. The guys just climbed out of the car we all cheered and clapped while they got out. George's visor was up and his eyes met mine. He winked at me which I returned. Max was standing in front of me. His face had a big genuine smile on it. I faked a smile to him and fist bumped him.

Mike: "good drive."

Max: "would be even better is you left me space."

Mike: "excuse you? You left me no space."

Max: "I don't think so but we will see what the stewards think about it."

I rolled my eyes before I walked away. I rushed out of the crowd and jogged to the hospitality. The ceremony was soon over and we were called to the stewards. We both took place and shared an annoyed look. Christian in the middle of us.

𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

Me and some other drivers were talking in the paddock when Mike caught my eye. She her hand under her nose while she rushed to somewhere. Max walked meters behind her. His hands in tight fists. Mike released her hand and only then I saw her nose was bleeding. What the hell happened?

Alex: "what the hell happened in that room?"

George: "I don't know. Should we help Mike?"

Daniel, Alex and Lando agreed with me and we left the others behind while jogging to Mike.

Daniel: "what happened Mikie?"

Mike: "he fucking hit me!"

Alex: "why?"

Mike: "he got very angry, I said something, he punched me... I didn't do anything."

Alex handed her a tissue and she placed it under her nose while thanking him.

Daniel: "MAX?"

Max: "what?!"

He stopped in his track in front of us.

Lando: "why did you hit her?!"

Mike: "let it be boys. I don't need help."

George: "sorry but you don't hit women!"

Max: "she said it wasn't a problem didn't she! Leave it be then!"

Daniel: "this isn't okay Max!"

He shoved Daniel away and gave him a dirty look before disappearing into the hospitality. Christian arrived and smiled politely at Mike.

Christian: "non of this is your fault Mike. Go home early I will make sure that your schedule is clean for today. See you on Tuesday in the office."

Mike: "thanks Christian."

He nodded at me and left as well. How bad I wanted to hit Max in his face. He first of all hit a girl and second of all he hit MIKE! Mike was one of the last girls you should slap. She sighed and walked also inside. We shared some confused looks before we all went out own ways. I was sitting on the roof lounge of the Mercedes hospitality when I saw Mike walking with her backpack. I dialed her number and saw that she brought her phone to her ear as her other hand was still at her nose.

Mike: "hello?"

George: "hai."

Mike: "oh hi."