𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾

𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

I was waiting on the couch with Denzel sitting in between my legs. We would go to my parents in any minute now.

Mike: "ready to go?"

I looked up and my eyes met Mike.

(Imagine the necklaces she always wears and the one she just got from George along with her normal jewelry

(Imagine the necklaces she always wears and the one she just got from George along with her normal jewelry. Oh and her hair in a high ponytail.)

She wore black top with a bit of lace on it. Her blue jeans nicely on her body with a pair of white Nike airforce shoes on her feet. Her hair in a ponytail like always. She didn't look to try hard but you did see that she put some more effort in then normally. I smiled at her before getting up carefully getting my feet out from underneath Denzel. I walked over to her and placed my hands on her hips.

George: "your so beautiful..."

Mike: "thank you. You look handsome."

I was wearing a pair of grey jeans along with a white tee and white adidas shoes. I pecked her lips softly. I leaned my forehead on hers and looked her in the eyes.

George: "can we tell my parents about us? And your family if you want to of course."

Mike: "if they can keep it from the world... then yes. Yes we can tell them."

George: "how long do you want to stay a secret? Because I can't wait to punch Max from last Sunday."

Mike: "first of all. Your not gonna punch him because that will give you trouble. Second of all... I don't know. I want to wait a bit longer because I don't want people thinking I slept with you to get a seat in F1. So maybe 2 or 3 months."

George: "okay. Should we go?"

Mike: "yep. I will take Denzel out real quick okay? So he doesn't pee in your Mercedes."

George: "you better let him pee then."

She pecked my lips before we walked to the door. I had my suitcase and backpack from my flight still here and took them with me. I also took Mike and Denzel's bag before Mike could take it. She pouted at me and stretched her arm out. I shook my head before I opened the door. She walked out with Denzel and I followed after. We took the elevator down and while Mike and Denzel walked outside I walked to the car that was parked in the second parking space of Mike. I placed everything in the trunk and drive the car out where Mike was waiting till Denzel was done. When he was done she opened the door and he jumped into the back seat. She clicked the special carleash on and then closed the door. She sat down next to me in the passengers seat and clicked her seatbelt on. She smiled at me and I drove off to my parents their house. The ride was comfortably silent. Mike was looking out of the window while I drove. I linked my hand in hers and placed a kiss on her knuckles. She leaned her head on my shoulder as I rubbed my thumb over her hand. Denzel was softly snoring in the back of the car while the radio softly played songs in the car.

George: "are you okay?"

Mike: "I'm perfectly good."

George: "great."

The last 30 minutes went by and we arrived in front of my childhood house. A smile came over my mouth as I took in the house and it's surroundings. Mike softly squeezed my hand when I turned off the engine. She let go off my hand and stepped out of the car. The door behind her opened and she got Denzel out of car. I also got out of the car and we walked to the backyard together as my parents would be there. Both hands if Mike holding the leash of Denzel to make sure he couldn't pull it out of her hands. My parents came in sight and they both stood up to greet us. Denzel started his protective side again just like he did with me yesterday.

Mike: "Denzel down."

The dog lying down immediately. My mom wasn't a big fan of dogs and the look on her face showed it all. Her gaze changed from Denzel to me while my dad and Mike held hands to let him sniff just like she did with me yesterday. Denzel liked my dads hand and Mike let go of his hand. My dad petted the dog and smiled. He likes dogs and the protective part was always something that made him love dogs more for some reason. My mom was a few steps away from Denzel. The look on her face a bit scared.

Mike: "come Allison. He won't bite you if you hold my hand and let him sniff."

Mike stretched out her hand to my mom but my mom shook her head not wanting too.

Mike: "you can do it with George if you prefer. He knows George won't do anything bad to me."

Allison: "okay then..."

I stretched my hand out to my mom and she took with some doubt. She took some steps towards Denzel. My dad took a step back and Denzel started showing teeth as my mom came closer.

George: "Denzel."

He looked at me while my mom and I got thru our knees. I let our linked hands closer and he sniffed our hands before licking them. A sigh left my moms mouth and then she petted the dog on it's head. The scary look on her face made place for a small smile. She got up again and smiled at me. She hugged both me and Mike and then we all sat down on the lounge bank outside.

Mike: "do you mind if I unleash Denzel?"

Steve: "no of course not! Wouldn't be to nice if we leave him on leash the whole evening huh."

Mike laughed softly before she clicked his Leah's off and hooked it on her jeans. She took a seat next to me on the couch and I placed my arm behind her shoulder. She crossed her legs over each other and sat a bit in my side. My parents looked at each other and then back at us.

Allison: "sooo you guys...?"

George: "if your going with that we are in a relationship... yes, yes we are."

Allison: "I TOLD YOU HE LIKED HER!"

My mom screamed at my dad. I raised my eyebrows while my mom laughed at my dad. I looked to my side to see Mike giggling a bit over my mom.

Steve: "HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?"

My parents went on for a few minutes until my dad and I walked inside to get us some drinks. It was only 17 o'clock so we had some time to talk before dinner. I got 2 glasses of white wine while my dad carried the other ones.

Allison: "so how is my boy treating you?"

Mike: "great. He's very sweet and really spoils me."

George: "if you think I'm spoiling you already then wait until I really start."

Mike turned her head to look at me and smile. I sat down besides her and handed her one of the wine glasses. She took one of them in her hand and I wrapped my arm around her neck and pulled her towards me placing a kiss on her cheek. I let my arm rest on the couch and let Mike lean in my side once again as my parents sat opposite from us next to each other.

𝙰𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜  𝚙𝚘𝚟

This is a perfect girl for my George. She looked perfect but she didn't try that hard. From the first time I met her she was sweet and honest. She shared the Motorsport passion with him and the look in his eyes tell me enough that he already is attached to this girl. A look I had never seen before not even with Carmen. His arm was around her shoulder while he was drawing soft circles on her shoulder. She whispered something to him making his head turn to her with a smile on his face. She giggled at something he said back and I took out my phone. I opened my camera and snapped some pictures. George pecked Mike her lips softly which I also caught on a picture. I texted that one to Cara and Benjy. 'George got himself a beautiful girlfriend' my husband chuckled and shook his head at the sight of me texting it to his brother and sister. I also told them to keep it quiet for now. Soon enough I got 2 text messages back from them. Both already excited to meet the girl their brother was already head over heels in love with.

(1477 words)