𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟺

𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

Today it's Sunday in Spain. Race day. I qualified in P-4 behind George who was in P-2. I stopped my alarm and snuggled my head further into George's neck. His arms sliding around my waist holding me close. His warm skin on my skin as my shirt was lifted a bit. George's shirt also lifted a tiny bit. We both sighed enjoying the moment.

Mike: "why do we get up early again?"

George: "because we're racing drivers..."

Mike: "right..."

After a few minutes we both got out and started getting ready. I had a quick shower and changed in the bathroom while George did the same after me while I gave Zeus his breakfast. I blow dried my hair and placed it in a french braid. I packed the last things into my backpack and then collected Zeus his stuff. George walked out of the bathroom also freshly showered and dressed. Packed his last things into his bag as well. We didn't really share a room but we did spend the night together. So... technically we did share but not really. George zipped his bag close and then threw it on his shoulder. I was standing next to Zeus waiting for him to finish his breakfast. George placed his hand on my lower back and pecked my lips softly afterwards we shared a smile.

George: "see you on track love."

Mike: "later Georgie."

He closed the door behind him and now I was alone with Zeus. Everybody in the garage loved Zeus. He already had his own headset to protect his ears and when the pit lane was empty and no cars were out he could walk loose over the circuit as he was an absolute sweetheart and a very well behaved dog. He was finely done and I clicked his leash on the black leather collar George bought him. I threw my bag over my shoulder and walked out of the room with Zeus. A 10 minute walk was required before arriving at track and so we started our short little walk. When we arrived the crowd was absolutely huge. I signed something's and took pictures with people before walking further. I arrived at the paddock and walked into the garage. The formula 3 was gonna start in an hour so enough time. I clicked Zeus loose and he shot away to great all the people who gave him back the enthusiasm by patting him and calling his name. I filmed it and posted it onto my story 'they love Zeus more then me' well it was true tho. I hadn't even had a good morning or a hi. Zeus was done doing his round and was now just sniffing and looking around. Max and I had made up and were back to our usual friendship.

Max: "ZEUS!"

The Rhodesian Ridgeback his head shot up at the mention of his name and saw Max kneeling down in the space between our garages. The dog sprinting towards him and jumping into him making Max fall to the ground. Zeus licking his face as Max started laughing. Camera's from RBR filming the moment for in the story's or maybe YouTube.

Mike: "Zeus get off of the poor guy."

He sat down and looked at me from over his shoulder. Max sat up laughing while his hand was in his stomach.

Max: "now I have a stomach ache from laughing."

I laughed at him and we went on for a while. After a while a black haired girl was standing behind Max with a child on her hip. She kneeled down and placed a hand on his shoulder.

?: "are you okay?"

Max: "yes yes yes. Just laughing to much."