Return to Suvarngiri

Soon , the news reached the king , that yuvraj had completed his studies and thus , was on his way to return to the kingdom . The king was overjoyed to hear this and rushed to his wife , to give her the good news , and his wife , who was even more happy , shed a few tears of joy and got ready for the welcome of their dear son , thus making sure that they left no stone unturned in the welcome of their dear prince. Yuvraj recieved a grand welcome in his kingdom with people throwing flower petals at him , and his parents eagerly waiting for him at the entrance of the fort. The king was overwhelmed to see the prince after 8 years and gave the prince a warm hug. Rani Samyukta welcomed his dear son by doing aarti.
Again there was a festive atmosphere in the whole kingdom and everyone came to welcome the 14 year old , young , handsome prince. The prince entered the fort after touching the feet of his parents and taking their blessings.

The evening was made special by various dances , keerthans and Maldev showcasing his talent of archery , sword fighting and horse riding. He was challenged by few of the king's most talented servicemen to have a dual with them which the prince accepted and he managed to defeat each one of them with ease. Everyone was impressed with the prince's skills and were happy by the thought that in the coming years the kingdom would be blessed to have a truthful and valiant king. And the king encouraged the prince to distribute rice , money and new clothes to the people.

That night the prince narrated the incidents at the gurukul to king and the queen and they were happy to know about his pastimes. King smiled proudly after learning about the gurudakshina and blessed his son. Soon  , Maldev was feeling sleepy and hence gently placed his head on his mother's lap and fell asleep describing few of his gurukul experiences. Rani Samyukta was happy to be by her dear son after a long time and smiled seeing her grown up son still sleeping in her lap as a kid. After sometime , the queen carefully moved aside by placing a pillow under his head so as to not wake him up and went to her chambers to sleep.