Lost Relative

#1 Type of shouts to be written:

-KUWO,K,RAAA, GRAAA, etc.

These are all read on how they are spelled.

11:02 am

-Izumi was asked by Rohan to buy ink because his ran out. She walk down the peaceful trail as Jugo called her from a distance...

Jugo: Oi! You!
Izumi: *looks toward Jugo* Me?
Jugo: Yeah! What's your name again?
Izumi: Kyoka Izumi :).
Jugo: Oh right! Where you of to?
Izumi: Rohan-sensei asked me to buy some supplies. What about you?
Jugo: Ah~I just came out to freshen my mind or maybe find inspiration on my next chapter, can I come?
Izumi: Oh, sure!

Jugo: So, how are you and Rohan-sensei?
Izumi: Pretty well, we're warming up with each other more than before!
Jugo: Eehh, that's pretty surprising from the fact that he kept rejecting the editors that were sent to him.
Izumi: Right? Well, I didn't leave him even if he wanted to, I just kept coming and he found out that he couldn't do anything about it.
Jugo: Heh, that's Rohan sensei to you!
Izumi: *smiles*

-Izumi and Jugo went to the store and bought the ink Rohan was asking for and walked back until...

Jugo: Pretty nice weather isn't it?
. . .
Jugo: *looks back* Izumi-kun? Izumi=kun?!

-Jugo heard rustling from his side, and so he went in the wall of tall bushes. Izumi was pulled by a strange man and was turned into a child. Izumi couldn't shout because the man's hand was covering her mouth. After a short while, Jugo found Izumi. He didn't recognize her at first, but the young lady desperately kept reaching out to him and finally called his name. With no time to waste, he took Izumi, but the man kept hold of her foot. Jugo then kicked his face and let go of Izumi and ran off...

Jugo: *gets out from the wall of bushes* We have to get out of here!
Izumi: The supplies!
Jugo: *grabs supplies, runs of while carrying Izumi* So it is you! We have to go to Rohan-sensei quick!
Izumi: *crying out of fear*

Rohan: *reading a book*
Jugo: *KNOCK KNOCK* Coming in!
Rohan: (Huh..?)
Jugo: Rohan-sensei!
Rohan: What are you doing here? *slightly irritated, confused*
Jugo: Something bad happened to Izumi-kun!

Rohan: What? *slight concerned look*
Izumi: *shows herself, crying*
Rohan: ...This child.. is her?

Jugo: Yeah, her clothes even changed for children!
Rohan: *sigh* How did this happen?

Jugo: *tells what happened*
Rohan: I see, you should have walked beside her so you can see her! You're lucky he didn't chase you. He must be weak.
Jugo: Yeah heh, sorry bout that.
Izumi: Rohan-sensei..!
Rohan: *looks at Izumi*
Izumi: *gives paper bag with the ink*
Rohan: *takes paper bag*
Izumi: *cries quietly*
Rohan: Could you stop crying?
Izumi: *tries to stop crying*
Rohan: ... *slightly amused*
Jugo: Well, guess I'll be going now, I'll let you know If anything happens.
Rohan: Yes yes, go on now.
Jugo: Ok. Izumi-kun, be careful ok? Always stick with Rohan-sensei got it?

Izumi: *nods*
Jugo: Bye! *closes door*
Izumi: *wipes tears*
Rohan: *gives a good look at Izumi, thinking that she could be a great model for his next story*
Izumi: Sensei, can I read books?
Rohan: ...Sure.
Izumi: *smiles, runs toward Rohan's book shelf and starts looking for what to read*
Rohan: *starts to draw her in his sketchpad*

-Rohan feels cautious about going to the playground to draw children, considering many people would see him being suspicious. He sees Izumi as a great opportunity for him as she's a prefect model...

12:01 nn

Izumi: *stops reading* Sensei, Im hungry.

Rohan: Me too, let's go buy food shall we?
Izumi: Yes!

Rohan: *looks at Izumi* Hold my hand, you might turn into a fetus next if you don't. *slight grin*