Nightmare

#3 Type of shouts to be written:

-KUWO,K,RAAA, GRAAA, etc.

These are all read on how they are spelled.

(This chapter will lack dialog and more on telling the events)

Nightmare

9:02 am

Izumi: *taps on Rohan* Sensei

Rohan: *wakes up* ?

Izumi: I'll be heading out now :)

Rohan: Ok.

Izumi: See you tomorrow! ^w^ *leaves*

Rohan: (Her wound on her neck healed..) *goes to his bed to sleep again*

Izumi: *heading to her home, remembering the war inside the void*

-Izumi arrived at her home,  she can't stay at Rohan's house too long, it would be a hinderance to him. She immediately fell asleep, an abnormal dream has developed...

Izumi: *open's eyes in her dreams*

-Izumi loves dreams, she is also considered as a lucid dreamer, where she can control what she does, except for the actual events happening. She has a fear of nightmares, because for some reason she can control less in that state. She was quite displeased of the first thing she saw, she was lying in a bathroom. It was very dirty and filled with cockroaches. She ran to the door and went out of the bathroom and ended up being outside. The environment was an abandoned prison, or to what she thinks it is. It was dark and rusty and could only see through a little, knowing that it was day time. She carefully walked around the prison-

-*BANG*-

Izumi: *squeals, looks around* (What was that?!) ?! *breathing intensifies*

-Though Izumi wanted to wake up, she couldn't, and was forced to move forward. She slowly looked into a cell ,out of curiosity, she slowly steps in. Someone pushed her inside and shut the cell locked. Izumi looked back to see who it was, and saw a glimpse, looked like a police man, but.. it's face is distorted. As she saw this, the floor began to be like liquid and and began to sink and fell into the foggy water. With her, she saw many lifeless bodies, including animals falling and laying on the floor underwater, and a book. She really wanted to wake up, but could not, also curious about the book. She closed her eyes and appeared in a red lighted room, where there were pictures hanging in threads. She came closer to the pictures of her and saw someone almost like a malnourished homeless man behind her. Terrified, she looked at the next picture and saw the same person. Several pictures more, and saw the same person. Then she looked into a mirror and saw the man behind her. She looked back, but he wasn't there. Looking back in the mirror, she saw a glimpse of Rohan's face as he sank in the water trying to reach out with his intensely shaking hand.

The water started to become a much dark red color almost black, even though the light in the room is striking red. She hurriedly rushed toward the mirror, but she was stoped because of the glass cracking. She opened the door and rushed to find Rohan. The place changed into moving train with no passenger. Izumi looked outside and saw Rohan soaking wet, trying to catch up to the train when someone suddenly hit him in the stomach. Izumi attempts to get out of the train by going to the back exit. The train ran faster and faster until she tripped, not able to reach the exit. But instead got back up, only to know that she got up in a pitch dark room.

Suddenly a red light flashed on the unconscious heavily wounded Rohan Kishibe. Izumi felt horribly bad of his condition and wanted to help. But as soon as she was about to go to him...