Chapter 3

*flash back still*
I look up into his eyes to see he is staring at me "is something wrong?" I ask he shakes his head "no my butterfly everything is just right" he kissed my lips and backed me on to the bed his naked body hovers over my naked body he starts trailing kisses down my stomach I moan

When he gets to my princess part he slides one finger threw my slit "so wet for me mi amour " and without warning he plunged into me making my back arch off the bed "oh god !" I shouted "you just gave your self up to the devil amour god cannot help you now" he pushes his two finger in and out so fast I was gasping so much "your so tight baby my cock is gonna fit you like a glove" I moan in repsond "please carsin just-... just please" he doesn't stop his "just what ?? Use your words"  I take a few breath "please just put your duck inside me!" I shout he stops and comes back up to my face "I have know you your whole life and this is my first time hearing you curse and now your begging for my cock I will never forget this night butterfly" I felt butterflies in my stomach "your gonna bled on my cock now baby" I just nodded my head and now so happy that I am a virgin and that it goes to carsin he is always wonderful to me and a kiss on my face shocked me ""ready?"  He asked I nodded and 3 seconds later I felt him at my entrance and he started pushing inside and I felt  burning down there "owie!" Tears started fall down my face me kissed my tears "it's okay it's only gonna hurt for a little and since your so wet it makes this way easier" he starts moving in and out with fully slow strokes he put his face into my neck "god your so beautiful saint" he said sucking on my neck and I felt a wave of pleasure shocked me "move faster" I say which took him no time to do and started going long and fast stroke I moan into his ear "so your tight pussy fits me like it was made for me" he says while tongue kissing me it feels so un real my brother best friend and b*lls  deep inside me so happy didn't drink tonight then the tight feeling from earlier came back and it keep growing with each stroke and I know it's about to explode i starch at his back "yes yes please harder" I beg and he did "I'm gonna-" "cum for me amour" and I did "now I'm about to come" he said and brought my boob up to his mouth and started licking it then his strokes slowed down I felt a warm liquid inside me and. I liked the feeling I shiver as I feel it leak out the side of me with carsin cock still in my he grabbed my waist and stood up with him still inside me we entered the bathroom we are by the mirror when he just turned me over cock still there "your going to watch me fuck your guts"

4 hours later
Saint pov
It's was 6 in the morning carsin was sleep beside me my legs hurt but I try to stay sleep but I can't I feel carsin move he gets up is he going to shower leave ?
I don't move or say anything then I hard a zip

He was putting on his pants he's leaving...maybe he will say goodbye or leave a note?" I hear the door open and I jump up to see him leavening "your just gonna leave?" He froze and turned around "look saint I know what we did lay night was wrong but-"
I was angry he just took my virginity and just said it was wrong "so it was wrong ? So why didn't you stop huh ? I fucking bled on your cock and that's all I get ?" He looks at me like a puppy that did something wrong "I'm sorry but last night.....was a-a mistake saint and it shouldn't have happened I'm old enough to be your father and let's not forget your my best friend brother your off limits saint" by time he finished talking I was crying I took my remote for my dresser and threw it at him "get out!" I shouted and threw it at and it hit the wall and he didn't even flitch
He just nodes "I'm sorry amour" he said and walked and closed the door I cried I cried all day till I heard the bell I didn't even answer it but I saw my door open it was my brother in a blue Arminian suit "what happen baby did someone hurt you?" He asked i just held my arms out he came and held me like I a baby I always felt safe in my brothers arms he protected me for so long and I know if I tell him I slept with his only friend it would break him "what happen you

have to tell me so I can make it better"  he said "I can't tell you but I will tell you just not now okay?"  He looks at me in angrier but relaxes " okay now let's get you something to eat I know you Haven't eaten and you stink you need a shower so you shower while I make some food" I nod he stands up and walks to the door "is it just me or does it smell like sex in here ?" He says to himself and walks out

3 weeks later
I stare at the stick I smile as tears flow down my eyes "I'm pregnant" I say to the lady who works at rite aid she came in with me to take the test "thanks great honey" I walk out the stall and hug her "so when are you gonna tell the father" my smile drops "I -uh ... he wouldn't care I'm going to keep it to myself" I say "well you never known just rip off the band aid" she said while Rubbing my back "okay I'll tell him" I say she smiles "that's amazing I pray for you on your journey"
*at carsin office*
I walk into his building I fidget with my fingers as I walk up to the elevator my hands are shaking I press the number when I hear the ding I hesitated before getting off I turn to the man sitting at the desk "um hey where is mr.Sanchez office?" She point to the last door "um do you have an appointment?" I shake my head "um this won't take long I slowly walk to the door I knock but get no answer I pull down my big sweater and open the door to see carsin in a his chair with a blond woman kissing him I gasp their head turn to me "get the hell off me" he shouts at her "no no no butterfly this isn't what you think" I didn't care I took off and caught a cab to my house and got my passport and left ..