Chapter IV

Albert Einstein once said "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones".

World War III already happened. As well as World War IV. Conveniently, right before III happened, every country and island and whatever all agreed that if it does happen, we would all go into exile for fifty years, to prevent any other conflicts, as that would definitely be the end of humanity. So the war was fought, it was a minor conflict, with five major teams. There was the so-called 'White Team,' which involved Britain, South Africa, Brazil, Canada, and France. This was the team who were demanding peace. To the point where they were being one of the most violent teams.

Then there was the Black Team. The Black Team was made up of the USA, except Texas, Georgia, Belgium, and Iceland. They were trying to come out on top, so they wouldn't be underdeveloped. The Black Team had a small, secretive alliance with the Red Team, organised by Belgium, yet crumbled by Iceland.

The Red Team was the team comprised of Fiji, Estonia, Ethiopia, and Malaysia. The Red team fought for recognition, as they thought that nobody knew them. This team was one of the most brutal teams, even though they came out of the war worse than they went in.

Then, there was the Grey Team. This team was built of Middle Eastern countries; Kazakhstan, Pakistan, Turkey, Iraq, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Iran, e.t.c. Also some African countries. Chad, Niger,  Angola, Namibia, Libya, and Egypt. The Grey Team were the biggest team, and fought for rights. These were some places that were less developed, and therefore fought to get ahead.

Then, there was the Gold Team. The Gold Team were named as such because they were the main winners of the war. It was composed of smaller islands, like the Isle of White, Grand Manan Island, Santorini, and Banaba Island, to name a few examples.

The Gold Team, since it was mainly islands, decided to fight to be more recognised. The Vatican City was the only country that was on this designated team, and even then it was the smallest at the time. Now, China's tip got disconnected from the rest, and became a separate country. The original part, still connected to the mainland, kept the name. The now free chunk that tore away from China became a new country, called Chen. Chen is now the smallest country.

Anyway, ironically, the smallest team in square feet came out on top. They used a range of new tech, and also primitive human technology; pointy sticks and sharp rocks. This method worked for a good million years, so the logic behind it made sense.