Part 1

We have been home for about a month. We were all doing amazing. Vinnie is an amazing dad.

I woke up to an empty bed. I looked over and saw Brooks   crib was empty. I got up and walked downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and saw her sitting in her seat while Vinnie cooked. I smiled and walked over. I grabbed her and walked over to him.

Vinnie: Good morning angel

He kissed me and kissed her.

Jordan: good morning

Vinnie: don't forget tomorrow night Charli and chase are starting here and watching her and we are going out and staying at a hotel

Jordan: ok

Vinnie: do you want to go to the gym with me and the boys we are hooping today

Jordan: sure let's eat so I can get us ready

We sat down and ate. I feed her. He took her to get her ready. I walked up to our room and grabbed some clothes. I changed into this

I threw my hair in a pony tail

I threw my hair in a pony tail. Vinnie walked in with her she was wearing this

 Vinnie walked in with her she was wearing this

I finished getting ready. He handed her to me and I looked down. Zola stared at us. Vinnie bent down and grabbed her. He kissed her and I kissed her. He set her sown and we walked downstairs. We walked out to my car. I put her in her car seat and set her bag next to her. I closed the door and got in the passenger seat. Vinnie pulled out and drove to Starbucks. He got us coffee and then drove to the gym. He pulled in and parked. We got out and he grabbed her. We walked inside and went to the basketball court. I sat down and he handed her to me. He took his shirt and threw it to me. He walked over to the boys. I looked up and saw a blonde girl walking over. She was like 6'2. She came over and sat next to me.

Girl: hey

Jordan: hey are you here with your boyfriend

Girl: I was going to play with him and a whole bunch it other guys came so I don't feel like playing anymore. Oh I'm Carson

Jordan: I'm Jordan.

Carson: who's this cutie

She pointed to Brook .

Jordan: my daughter Brooklyn

Carson: she is absolutely adorable which one is the dad

I pointed to Vinnie. We exchanged numbers and talked while they played ball. Once they finished we said bye. We walked out and got in the car. He ordered us food from the Panera site. He pulled in and parked. He ran inside to grab it. He came back out and set it in the back. He got in and drove home . He and got out. He got he food while I grabbed the baby. We walked inside and set everything on the counter. I took her out of her seat and set her in her swing. We sat down and ate. I took my shoes and laid on the couch. She was asleep. I pulled my phone and out and talked to my sisters. I started getting tired. I got up and went upstairs to our room. I grabbed some clothes and walked into the bathroom. I stripped and took a quick shower. I got out and dried off. I got dressed into one of Vinnies shirts with a pair of shorts. He came up and gave Nicole a bath. He put her pjs on and put her to bed. I walked out and laid down. He showered and came back out. He laid down and we fell asleep.