Part 4

I woke up to Brook crying. I groaned and sat up. I felt Vinnie to the same.

Vinnie: baby go back to sleep you have a busy day

Jordan: no I got it you go back to sleep.

He got up before I had a chance he walked out with her. I groaned and laid back down. I fell back asleep for a few hours . I woke up and got out of bed. I grabbed one of his hoodies that he threw on the floor. I walked out after throwing my hair up. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen.

Jordan: Vin we have to go shopping today I'm going to get dressed can you get her ready.

Vinnie: yeah

I nodded and went back upstairs. I walked into my closet. I picked out an outfit out and changed into this

 I picked out an outfit out and changed into this

I walked out and into the bathroom. I brushed my hair out and did light makeup . I slipped some jewelry on and walked out. I walked back out not my closet and slipped a pair of sneakers. Vinnie came in to get dressed. He sat her down on the bed. She was dressed into this

Jordan: did dadda get you all dressed up

She smiled and I picked her up. He came out it his clothes dressed into this

 He came out it his clothes dressed into this

He walked over to us and I handed her to him. I walked out and to her room. I grabbed a bag and put everything we would need. I walked out and downstairs. He was standing in the living waiting for me. I grabbed my purse and we walked out. He walked out to the car. He put her in her seat and sat the bag next to her. We got in the car and he pulled out.

Vinnie: the mall

Jordan: yep

He nodded and set his hand on my thigh. He drove to the mall. He pulled in and parked. We got out and he got the stroller. He strapped her in and grabbed her bag. We walked inside. We walked around for half of the day. I bought a lot of things. We went to the cafeteria. He got us food and we sat down. We ate real quick. We got up and walked out. We got back in the car and he drove home. He pulled in and parked we got out and grabbed everything. We walked inside and upstairs. We set everything down in the bedroom. He walked out with Brook to let me pack. I grabbed the bags I needed. I set them down on the bed. After a few hours I was finished packing. I texted Vin and told him I was done packing. I grabbed some clothes and walked into the bathroom. I stripped and got in the shower. I took a quick shower. I got out and dried off. I got dressed into this.

I packed all of my bathroom things

I packed all of my bathroom things. I braided my hair and made sure I had everything ready. I walked out and downstairs. Vin handed my food. I ate real quick.

Vinnie: I'm going to sleep on the futon in brooks room with her so we don't wake up

Jordan: ok

I walked away and into the living rooms. I picked her up and held her. I feed her real quick. I made a whole bunch of bottles. After a few hours I was ready for bed. I kissed them and told them bye.

Jordan: good night vin I love you

Vinnie: I love you too

Jordan: good night Brook I love you

She smiled and I kissed her

I kissed Vinnie and went upstairs. I walked into the room and made sure I had everything. I laid down and watched YouTube. I feel asleep not long after.