Part 5

I woke up around 3 to my alarm going off. I groaned and rolled out of bed. I walked Into the bathroom. I fixed up my hair. I walked out and slipped my shoes on. I grabbed all of my bags and walked out quietly. I walked downstairs and called an Uber. I waited till it got here. I walked out and set my bags in the back. I got in and told her where to go. After about an hour she pulled up to LAX. I got out and grabbed everything. I walked inside and went threw security. I checked my bags in and walked away. I walked over to the cafe and ordered some food and a drink. Once my name was called I grabbed it and sat down. I ate and threw my trash away. I walked over to my gate and sat down. About an hour later our gate was called. I grabbed my little backpack and got up. I boarded the plane and texted Vinnie.

The plane took off

The plane took off. I pulled my iPad out and put my air pods in. I watched YouTube for a little.  I took about a 2 hour nap before watching another movie. The plane landed and I grabbed everything of mine. I got off and walked to baggage claim. I got my bags and let Vinnie know I landed. I walked out and found a taxi. I got in and told him the address. He pulled into the hotel and I got out. I grabbed my bags and I walked inside to check in.

Front desk lady: hello name please

Jordan: room for D'melio from Victoria's Secret

Front Desk Lady: your room number is 838 one of our apartments

Jordan: ok thank you

She handed me my key and I walked away. I got in the elevator and put the key in. I rode up to my room. We got in the floor and I got off. I walked to my room and unlocked the door. It was huge. I walked in and set my bags down. I saw a box with my name on it. I grabbed it and opened it it was full of things for me. I set it back down. I walked around checking everything out. I took my bags upstairs to my room. I heard my phone go off as I walked in.

I set my bags down and unpacked them

I set my bags down and unpacked them. I sat down on the bed. I slipped my shoes off and laid down. I ordered my self some food and got back up. I went downstairs and waited. I heard a knock on the door. I got up and opened the door.

Room service: hello did you order the cream cheese and chicken pasta with a gallon of lemonade

Jordan: yep