𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

———✰———

———✰———

Fatin and Toni hadn't turned up the next morning which left the remaining seven girls sitting in silence the morning after as Dot went through Fatin's suitcase.

"How, um... how concerned are we that neither of them are back yet?" Shelby broke the silence as she worried about the two missing girls. "'Cause, personally, I'm at, like, a solid seven" when none of the girls answered Shelby looked to Martha as Toni was her best friend.

"If you're wondering if I'm worried about Toni, just don't, okay. She's not my business anymore." Martha sighed out but Shelby's worry didn't leave.

"Okay. Well, there's also Fatin."

"She stole two cans of our water supply, so pretty sure she doesn't deserve a place in our thoughts and prayers." Leah spoke up obviously still pissed off from the previous night.

"We don't technically know it was her" Shelby reasoned but the others all knew it was her and the others all vocalises this.

"Dude, it was definitely her."

"For sure"

"Clues point to it being a high possibility"

"It was so Fatin"

"Definitely"

After a small pause of silence Carla defended Fatin.

"Okay, so, even if Fatin did run away with two cans of our supply, do we really want her to get lost or eaten by something out there?"

"Look, we should stop worrying because this basically sums up how much she cares about our welfare." Leah held up the bracelet that had been left by Fatin which read 'zero fucks'

Nora, who was wearing the green fur jacket Fatin had been wearing the day before, got up and took the bracelet before stating "Uh, I'd like everyone to know that what I'm about to do is a loving homage." The girls all watched in curiosity before Nora fully embraced being Fatin "Honestly, I resent being called basic, because would a basic butch make out with Elon Musk at a yacht party...and inspire the designs for the new Tesla? Don't @ me"

The girls all chuckled other than Dot but even Carla who had come to love Fatin in the past week couldn't help but smile softly at Nora's homage.

Martha then got up grabbed something from the suitcase and started her homage to Fatin "Me? Me break a sweat? In Gucci? I don't think so."

"I feel bad for laughing, but..." Shelby got up grabbed a pair of expensive sunglasses before putting them on her face and beginning "I'm a Virgo ass Bitch with a Pisces effing moon, so y'all can suck it."

"I need to try" Leah didn't move as the case was next to her and but on the green headband Fatin had been wearing the day before "I have insane HPV." Nobody laughed at Leah's impression as it was not a loving homage but instead a move that let the others know she was definitely not over the argument the pair had. "What? Too far?"