𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

———✰———

———✰———

"Here that are the brave young women whose tale of struggle and survival has gripped the nation. The unsinkable nine, as we have come to know them. Ladies, you must have dreamed of coming home for so long. Now that you're here, what do you wanna do most?" Brooke asked the nine girls sitting in her sofa.

"Honestly? Smoke about a hundred cigs, you know? Like, really Rip through a carton or two." Dot told them and made the other girls laugh at her answer and how truthful she was being.

"Okay. How about the rest of you?"

"I don't know; maybe hit up the OG for a never ending pasta bowl and just—I don't know— get back to our real lives" Toni inputted.

"I wanna freaking strawberry milkshake" Carla practically groaned at the thought and the girls chuckled at how much she craved a strawberry milkshake.

"I'd like to read The Odyssey again, rather than, like, live it" Nora chuckled and the others laughed along with her awkward adorableness.

"Leah, what about you?" Brooke asked the dark haired girl.

"Oh, um, I just wanna reconnect with certain people...people who may have been worried and-or felt like we had unfinished business." Leah paused for a second before looking at the camera "and if that person is watching right now, I just wanna say that I did not not miss you every day."

"My turn, Brooke," Fatin interrupted Leah's sap fest "and I've got a nice straight answer for you. I'm going to fuck the rowdiest guy with the biggest dick as soon as I fucking can"

Fatin's blunt answer caused the girls to look at her in shock and snap them out of there shared day dream.

"I don't think you can say that on live TV" Leah pointed out.

"Okay, make it more media-friendly." Fatin cleared her throat as she held her hairbrush like a microphone. "I am going to fornicate with the healthiest penis I can find ASAP."

"All right, I wanna change my answer." Dot announced looking down at Fatin and Carla "you remember that guy I was telling you about?"

"Nurse Mateo Caliente?" Fatin and Carla questioned in sync making the others laugh.

"I'm 100% going to jump him as soon as I see him." Dot giggled making Nora clap.

"Atta girl" Fatin praised before turning her attention to Leah "While we're workshopping our responses, you wanna work on that emo shit show of yours?"

"Was it maybe not that great?"

"Leah. You are going to be trending. Romeos from all over the world are gonna be blowing up your DMs" Fatin waddled over to sit between Martha and Leah.

"Um, do you think Romeos will be in my DMs too?" Martha asked Fatin shyly and hopefully.

"Martha, angel, your DMs will be overflowing. Even Carla will have some admirers who have a pregnancy kink in her DMs" Fatin commented.