𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

———✰———

———✰———

Carla survived the food poisoning and as far as any of the girls could tell so had the baby. With only three days to get over the near death experience Carla was still weak when the tide came in and washed the camp away.

"What happened?" Martha shouted out into the dark at the other stressed girls.

"Tide came in like a fucking beast, swallowed up the whole camp" Dot informed the girl.

"Fuck" Fatin exclaimed as she tried to save her clothes and suitcase from the surge but to no avail "Fucking ocean took all my shit!"

"Fatin, leave it" Carla called out as Leah went in to convince the girl to ditch her stuff.

"Come on! Fatin, not important. Let it go. Let it go." Leah managed to do her job and pulled Fatin away and towards where a tired Carla was barely standing. When the two girls got towards the blonde Fatin quickly took charge in looking after the exhausted pregnant girl.

Meanwhile Rachel was betraying her twin by not saving her and instead going for the part of the plane that held the device that was signalling to the rest of the world where they were.

———✰———

By morning all the girls were safe but there camp was in ruins. Fatin had lost all her shit and sat next to Carla and Leah. The later was watching Shelby look for anything worth saving whilst Carla laid on the sand trying to sleep.

"She looks tired" Leah told Fatin as she watched the blonde pick up things from the rocks.

"She should be. Working her ass off for the last three days trying to make up for her Westbrook Baptist moment, as if that'll get her uncancelled" Fatin said before realising Leah was obsessing over the Texan blonde again "Your obsession with Shelby is out of control. I mean, I know you have your theories. Maybe she knows something or maybe she's behind this or whatever, but... you gotta ease up."

"No, yeah, I know. I've been so stupid. I was actually just thinking like...if Shelby was behind this...that means she volunteered for this nightmare" Leah slowly pointed out making Fatin and a half awake Carla frown

"Who the fuck would do that?"

"Exactly"

"That's it. Pull up stakes" Dot shouted out getting the spread up girls to move towards her.

"We're fucking moving" Dot told the girls.

"Again" Martha grumbled from her seat next to Toni.

"Take a real good look at this camp. It's not a refurb job it's fucking totalled"

"I thought you said the cave was a bust" Rachel pointed out confused to where they'd move to.

"No, not the cave. We move to Gold Cliff Beach around the bend. Doesn't seem like the tides bitch, so, you know maybe this tsunami horseshit won't hit us again" Dot told the girls getting more agitated at what had happened as she spoke.