「 Bonus Chapter 」

a/n: thank you so much for 200K reads!! i know this story was completed months ago and most of my readers probably forgot about it by now, but here's a bonus chapter for y'all <3

Today was the day; Madeline would officially be crowned as the Luna of the Mystic Moon Pack. Her favourite flowers were planted all around the entire territory, with strings of garlands decorating each building and fairy lights hanging around the lampposts, all in her honor.

Matthew had even built a giant, golden fountain for her, surrounded by a garden of flowers, right in the middle of their territory. Although he was not a fan of parties at all, he ordered this to be the greatest celebration the Pack has ever had. He loved nothing more than cherishing and spoiling his little mate.

"This is all... For me?" Madeline breathed out, staring at fountain in disbelief. She looked down at the array of flowers underneath it, involuntarily taking a step back; it was all so beautiful.

He chuckled, hugging her waist from behind and resting his head on top of hers. "Doll, this is nothing compared to all the gifts you'll get at the ceremony tonight."

Her mouth dropped open as she briskly turned around to face him, wide-eyed. "What? There's more? This is too much, Matthew. I don't deserve any of it."

"You deserve the entire world, my princess. Besides, the Pack members want to give you gifts. They love you."

The expression in her eyes softened. "They do? Are you sure? I feel like they all secretly still hate me and-"

He leaned down and cut her off with a kiss, smiling as he felt her knees go weak and her heart pounding in her chest. After all this time, he still made her as nervous as she was when they first kissed. Her hands gripped onto his shirt while his arms tightened around her waist, pressing her body against his.

By the time he finally stopped his assault on her lips, she had forgotten what they were talking about. All she could focus on was the feeling of Matthew's hands on her body, each touch igniting her skin and setting her heart ablaze. She leaned in once more, craving the taste of him, but he stood up straight, his lips now too high for her to reach.

"You should be getting ready for the ceremony, it'll be starting in an hour," He said, making her pout as she peered up at him through her eyelashes. "Don't give me those eyes, doll. We'll have plenty of time for this later tonight," He added with a wink.

A light shade of pink dusted across her cheeks. "... I'll go get ready now. See you later."

——————————

"I officially declare you, Madeline Blade, as the Luna of the Mystic Moon Pack. May your life be filled with blessings and joy, and may you birth a strong, worthy heir for this Pack."

The audience applauded and cheered with joy as the elder concluded the ceremony. They all sat in a half-circle around the stage, watching the young girl get crowned as their leader. Matthew sat behind them on the stage, quietly admiring his mate.

She looked absolutely breathtaking in her long, sleeveless, light pink ball gown dress, with her brown hair slightly curled and her gorgeous features accentuated with just a touch of makeup. His mind was racing with anticipation, thinking of all the things he would do to her once they were back in their bedroom.

Madeline's gaze were focused on the crowd in front of her. As they chanted and smiled at her, she saw genuine joy and endearment in their eyes; They truly did love her. Wether she knew it or not, she changed the Pack in a way no one else could. Only she was able to melt their Alpha's ice-cold heart, and everywhere she goes, her compassionate, cheerful aura follows, bringing a smile onto everyone's face.