" work can be difficult "

Ganyu was walking home from work, exhausted. All she wanted to do was change and plop on to her comfortable bed. She was thinking to herself, work can be difficult.. Although this fact was true, she didn't want to slack off. She had to work hard. Even when work could make her this exhausted. As she was walking home, she bumped into Keqing who was facing the same problem. She didn't want to be rude, so she decided to say something. "H-hello Keqing.. Are you okay? You seem tired.." Ganyu mumbled. "Ah! G-ganyu! Oh.. uh.. yea, I'm fine.." Ganyu and Keqing have been working together for quite a while now, and they have been good friends.But, for some reason Ganyu had felt flustered every time she had bumped into Keqing unexpectedly. There was a awkward tension between the two, so they both went their separate ways. "Ugh, I could have said something and not have been that awkward.." Keqing muttered to herself. "Well, it already happened.." She decided to get changed and go to bed, same with Ganyu. The next day, a huge thunderstorm happened, so work got called off. Ganyu decided to hurry to Keqing's house and talk to her. "Ganyu! There's a huge thunderstorm, why are you here?!" "I wanted to see you" Ganyu replied. Keqing's cheeks became red. "Oh.. w-was it something I said?.." Ganyu asked, as Keqing blurted out, "No no! Of course not!" "Well.. do you want to eat something?.. I haven't had breakfast yet and I was assuming the same for you.." Keqing asked. "Oh! Of course!" Ganyu said, grinning. "Alright then, I'll go make pancakes!" Keqing said, then walking to the kitchen. 

                                       total words : 304

                                         i probably could have written more but I'm kinda tired so I'll end it here, but I'll update y'all tomorrow byeeee