Smalls💙🦋(Smut)

Scotty never does anything sexual with me,I mean all we have ever done is kiss.So today i decided i'm going to put viagra in his gatorade.I opened the pill and put it in his drink then went back to the living room where we were watching a movie.He took a few sips then he started squirming and grunting.

I felt something poking my leg and i knew that it worked."Im gonna go to the bathroom"He said "Why?" i said all innocent.Then i looked down and saw his huge bulge,i smirked and said "can i fix that?".I have never see the horny side of scotty but i sure was interested to,"oh shit you have no idea how long i've wanted this from you"he said before i took him in my mouth suddenly making him moan loudly.I felt him twitch then i stopped,he whimpered and the loss of touch.

He looked at me with pleading eyes and I decided to tease him a little bit.I started fingering myself to make him mad,i was moaning on purpose to make him want me more.I was surprised when he started to show his dominance "if you want to be a moaning little slut,then at least be my moaning little slut" after he said that i slid onto him making him buck his hips.

I bounced as fast as I could and i felt him twitch again,and i stopped once again making him furious.I started pumping him and swirling my tongue on his tip,he came in a matter of seconds.I had not came yet so i started to touch my self and he saw "let me do that" he started fingering you faster that you could even say anything.

He had you a moaning mess under him,wanting his touch and wanting to cum."Do you want to cum" "yes please" i said "you teased me a lot baby, maybe i should take some tips from you. "no baby please" i pleaded "since you asked nicely"he said smiling.He started going at a insane pace that made me cum in a matter of 3 seconds.

"we should do that more often princess" "i've been trying to get you to have sex with me for the past month" you stated. He laughed and then wondered by he got horny all of a sudden, he shrugged it off and then went to the kitchen and found the bottle of Viagra.

"Y/n i know why i got horny all of a sudden" " uh oh" you thought.You went into the kitchen and he was laughing saying "if you wanted to fuck me you should've just asked i'm always down to" "sorry Scotty i just needed you tonight" " it's okay love, but next time it'll be you that's horny and whimpering for my touch" he said winking.

REQUESTS OPEN