Yeah Yeah🦋🥵(Smut)

Yeah Yeah wasn't at the sandlot yet so I decided to play with Benny until he got there,Benny was hitting to be in the field when Yeah Yeah showed up and he looked mad for some reason.

Yeah Yeah POV
I walked into the sandlot to see Y/n and Benny playing ball and this made my blood boil because I knew Benny liked y/n.She was oblivious of this though,I walked up to her and said " Y/n let's go home".

Y/n POV
I told Benny bye and we went home,when we got home he said "bed now" so I knew what was coming.He got on top of me he started kissing my neck and he started sucking on my sweet spot making me moan next thing i knew we were both naked ,"can Benny make you moan like I can?" he said slamming into me "No baby,I was just playing baseball".

He slammed into me again making come closer and closer to the edge.I was screaming in pleasure." I won't let you cum until you tell me who you are" he said "i'm your slut" I screamed "good but do you think you deserve to cum after making me jealous today" He said "Yes baby please" I begged.He smirked at me begging and he started going at a insane pace,He cummed and that made me cum.My legs shook and I couldn't walk so we just cuddled all night."I love you baby" he said thinking I was asleep "I love you more" I said before drifting off the sleep"

REQUESTS OPEN