✨M Y O C 2✨ ||English||

•Name: Patricia Valeska

•Hero name: Ironwoman

•Quirk: Quirkless, she has a huge high IQ though, she uses her iron suit and intelligence to fight.

•Gender: Female

•Sexuality: Bisexual

•Age: 30

•Job: Scientist and engineer

•Species: Human

•Crush: Toshinori Yagi, Aizawa Shota or Mirio Togata (The age changes in case Mirio is chosen as her crush)

•Personality: She's sarcastic, cocky, funny and loyal. She's such a tease and is very random and crazy, she is kinda irresponsable when it comes to herself, but not when it comes to the people she cares about. She tends to go to party a lot, seek for lovers or alcohol whenever she wants to forget about her problems since she doesn't like to open up and show her feelings. That's something she has to work on. She is very prideful even though she tries to put effort to show affection to her people (rarely). Sometimes she's self-absorbed and moody since she tends to work for days without rest. She also doesn't like to recive orders except she decides to go with it, she works better alone. She is also flirty and charming but deep down she has some insecurities that doesn't show.

•Family: Her mother was a spanish woman who worked as the secretary of her father, who was a russian man. Her mother was called Alicia Soto and her father Jerome Valeska. He worked as engeer as well. Her mother died from cancer when she was 17.

•Backstory: Patricia's parents met when Jerome, Patricia's father, went to Spain to expand his military weapons business. There she met Alicia, who worked as her secretary and helped him learn Spanish. After years of working together, they ended together and had a daughter. She grew up there and knows how to speak English, Russian and Spanish. She admired her father's work and wanted to be like him and the next person to run her business to maintain her legacy, so she worked hard to earn a degree as a scientist and engineer. However, she worked on her own ideas. When her mother died of cancer, she dedicated herself to working tirelessly and getting heavily into the world of drugs (despite the fact that she kept inventing military weapons for her father's business, her company had the best military weapons, many countries seek her military products because they were the best, making millionaire numbers thanks to her father and her who was running the company at that time). Over the years, when the company was being more prosperous than ever, she was kidnapped by Iranian terrorists who wanted to use it to produce weapons for them, this caused a deadly wound since she received a shrapnel wound to the chest, her cellmate who was a doctor cured her using an invention that kept her alive while it was embedded in her chest (stopping the shrapnel from moving). As she was given material to work with, she instead created an iron armor, which helped her escape from it. When they found out about that, they were going to kill her but she escaped anyways. Now she depends on that device that is stuck to her chest to live (although she did make an improved version). At first it worked, and she survived. But as the years passed, the device began to affect her, she needed titanium to keep the device working and it was giving her blood cancer. After a long time trying to find a solution, she was about to give up, but her father worked on a new element that served as a substitute for titanium and at the same time did not affect her health (this element continues to work forever, although only there is a part and it is not multipicable). She went through chemo to erase the titanium damage and now she is recovering from it.