vex

Age: unknown (mentally 18)
Birthday: unknown
Birth place- unknown
Currently lives in- unknown
Zodiac sign: virgo
Height: 8'6"
Weight: 117.8 lbs
Species: vampire
Sex: Male
Pronouns: He/Him
Personality: Actual Cinnamon roll and crazy and do not get on his bad side
Likes-
- pain
- candy
- Oversized sweaters
- Music
- Audio books
- Videogames
- Tea
- Animals
Dislikes-
- Stereotypes
- School
- Bullies
- Spiders
- Short people jokes
Backstory Time-
vex was adopted by a kind witch named Elizabeth wasp in 1810 and lived with her until her death in 1956 due to cancer. He then lived by himself for ten years before faking his own death and lying low. He resurfaced in 1977 keeping the last name "wasp" in honor of his mother. He was then found a group of vampires that were human killers. On his first time out on a hunt he watched at least twenty humans killed for pleasure and food by the vampires. It disgusted him to the point of leaving the next night. He swore off blood and meat, until he was deathly sick and was found collapsed in a alley then next morning covered in burns. Vex was a given blood transfusion and treatment for his burns at the hospital. Before he left that night he was approached by a male nurse named Jackson Klotzbach. Who turned out to be also a vampire as well as the one that treated him. Klotz convinced vex to come move in with him and his boyfriend and son gates. Jackson paid for night school and brought blood in from the hospital when vex and gates he needed it. Vex lives with gates, Jackson and his boyfriend Charlie , who is a human. They paid for his braces and are basically his new parents. A few years later vampires and Scientist killed his parents and brought him to a secret location then he Escaped them after multiple attempts.