Chapter 6

Hello Cuties,😍😍

                                                                                    I come back

                                                                              Did you missed me?

                                                                                 Enjoy Reading 📖📖

Neil's Pov

World is not a wish granting factory. I understand that. When i was in college, i met Juhi there. It was a love at first sight no attraction at first sight. I proposed her and she accepted that. That time i was very happy that she accepted my love. Then i told to my mom about Juhi. She accepted her and our engagement also over, that night that was the biggest blunder created in my life. That night i gave myself to her. Next day she died no her fake death happened in front of my eyes. 5 months i went in depression. I thought that i will never fall in love. But Avni an angel come into my life as case no 123. She stole my heart during mine and Riya's marriage. My fiance was there but my eyes and heart was always on her. I slowly fallen for her. She married me for the sake of her revenge or saving my family from Dayawanti's marriage. But i help her to complete her revenge. She bring happiness in my house. My mom always degraded her but my love for her didn't degraded. She helps me to find Juhi by knowing she is my ex girlfriend. She finds my daughter. One day i saw Mishti with Vidyut, i lose my control i shouted on my love. Words can really hurt. Be sure to taste your words before you them out. My love, my wife. She was feeling unwell the day i shouted on her. I don't know what happened to her? Is she has health issues. She always neglect her health. Huh my stubborn queen. If something happened to her?   I can't lose her. I lose my wife, my ajooba, my choco. I don't deserve her. I miss her tantrums and her cutness.

Ting Tong

Neil comes from his Avniland and goes to maindoor and see.

Juhi: Give that letter. I will give to Neil.

Man: This letter belongs to Avni Neil Khanna.

Juhi (angrily): Huh that najayazz is not living here. And i am Juhi Neil Khanna. That slut is gone from here.

THUDD

Neil slaps Juhi.

Neil: How dare you, how dare you.

Juhi: Ne..Ne..Neil

Neil: Just shut up and get lost from here.

Juhi goes from there fearfully and angrily.