Chapter 12

Hello Cuties😍😍

                                                                             Enjoy Reading📖📖

                                                  ✨✨ Please read, vote and comment✨✨

That guy is

MR NEIL KHANNA

Nevi reminds his Avni, his lady don. He saw his feisty fearless  ANANYA VERMA in Nevi. His closed and open his mouth like a fish. Suddenly his trance broke by Neav.

Neav: Choti, no

Nevi: But bhai

Neav: Nevi

Nevi:😡😡

Avni goes near Neav and Nevi. He saw Avni. So he assumed Nevi and Neav are his daughter and son.

Neil's Pov

Nevi and Neav are my children. Nevi is just like her mom. That same arrogance, same rude behaviour, the same fearless ANANYA VERMA. Neav is just like me ( chuckles ). But i can bet he may not be coward chameleon Neil Khanna. In the past i was Neav. The Neil who loved by his love Avni. They will hate me. I have wish that they will call me papa. Mishti triggered Nevi's anger by saying where is her father? I repeated the past. I am the same Ashish Mehta and Avni is Ayesha ma. Ma i don't deserve to call Ayesha ma as ma. Neela ma she will hate me. Suddenly my trance broke by Avni.

Neil's Pov end

Avni get's a call from hospital. Her patient is very critical stage. So she want to go urgently.

Avni: Neav beta, i one of my patient is critical. My presence is very important. Will you handle Nevu. 

Neav: Off course ma, i will handle her.

( Note: Khannas were busy in their own world means blabbering🥱🥱, eating🍱🍱  etc etc etc   except Neil.)

(sweetyshanaya90 you reminded me by your comment.)

Social aunties blabbering by seeing Nevi's anger. It is all heard by the great Neil Khanna.

Aunty 1: Oh my god, for the first time i am seeing Nevi's anger.

Aunty 2: That girl who looks like mice🐭🐭, she started it first.

Aunty 1: Ha, you know Nevi is a very famous for her voice all over the world.

Aunty 2: When she will grow up i will ask hand in marriage to Avni for my son.

Girl 1: No way aunty, she is literally shipped with Aarav Dhawan.

Girl 2: My dream is Nevi wants to relationship with Aarav, Oh god please unite them. Their fan name is Aarvi.

(Me: No i am the author of this story, god has no role in this story. So call me minnzz)

shifa_avneil thanks, no no no thanks i want to alive)

Neil this is hearing very angerly and proudly. He was proud for his daughter she is very famous for her voice. He was very angry by hearing a boy's name with his daughter.

( Possessive father. Aarav have a hard time)

Suddenly his thougths shook by an announcement.

Anchor: So ladies and gentle man, this party is very bore without song and dance. So i invite Mr Neav Malhotra for his sensational voice.

Neav sings a mashup.

( 😜😜😝😝Sorry, i didn't get any better song)

Neil was very proud that his son does not want any surname. He was very proud for his son because he is a famous sensational voice. Khannas wandered  who is he?

Anchor: That was an amazing voice, we want see Nevi and Aarav's dance.  Aarvi dance.

( Seriously i want to kill Neil with jealous and insecure. I am little devil for Neil's life 😈😈 )

Neil lost his color of his face when he heard about Aarvi's dance. He fisted his hands angrily. He was so possessive about his daughter.

Audience was clapping and praises their dance skills. Mishti was super jealous of Nevi and she literally attracted towards Aarav. So she want Nevi's power, beauty and everything.

(Me: Don't worry choti chuhi, i will show your real place)

Precap

Neela get's shock by seeing Khannas in Malhotra Mansion. Khannas are shocked seeing Neela in Malhotra Mansion.

Neil: Maa, don't mister Khanna

Neil get's shattered.

Doctor: Patient is very critical

Nevi catches Neil's collar and shouts.

Nevi: If any thing happens to my mom i will not spare you.

Doctor: Sorry the patient is ........😶😶

Manik: How dare you to cheat my sister. Get out of my house. 

Voice: Wait 

Nevi: Don't you have allergy on peanuts.

Mishti: No

Juhi starts sweating. Nevi and Neav get's doubt 🤨🤨.

Target: 50+

Did you enjoy this chapter?

Stay tuned

Your's

Minnzz😍😍