Chapter 15

Hello Cuties😍😍

Enjoy Reading📖📖

Do you remember me🥺🥺. I remember you guys 🤧🤧. I think you missed my bhak bhak...

Finally my exams will over  tomorrow 💃💃

✨✨Please vote and in line comments✨✨

Neav and Nevi comes out from ICU with teary eyes. Seeing their mom in this state, their mind is froze. Seeing Neav and Nevi in this state Dazzerls and Malhotra's tears clouded in their eyes. Khanna's understand the value of Avni for Malhotra's and Dazzerls. By seeing Neav and Nevi they understood the value of Avni for them. A mother's love will never end it is there from beginning to the end. Neav and Nevi silently prays for their mother. They remembers their mom said about death. She said "Death is not the loss in the life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live."  They even scolded Avni for saying this. Nevi and Neav are watching their phone wallpaper, which is Avni's pic.

 Nevi and Neav are watching their phone wallpaper, which is Avni's pic

Nevi unknowingly turns her head and sees Khanna's. Seeing Neil's condition her anger raised up. Nevi looks Khanna's angrily. Neav noticed her gaze towards Khanna's. He remember Avni's condition. Dazzerls also sees Khanna's. They also get angry. Neav goes to them angrily. Nevi and Dazzerls followed Neav.

Neav: What are you doing here?

Juhi: We only came for just humanity.

Nevi: Just shut up, get lost from here. We don't want your bloody humanity.

Mishti: How dare you bitch

Thud....

Neav slaps Mishti.

Neav: Don't don't use your filthy curses on my sister. Or i will show you who is Neav Malhotra.

Maddy: Malhotra...  Avni is married. How can she marry. How dare she snatched our heirs.

Aarav: Just shut up you mad lady. What did you say how can she marry right. She can marry. Avi mom doesn't want your bloody permission.