Home.

"Good morning." My eyes fluttered open. I tried to sit up but was pushed back down. Feeling the soreness and stings from yesterday, I immediately resent it.

"Just stay asleep a little while longer." Hearing the familiar voice, I immediately shot up. Seeing She Li's arm wrapped on my hips and his head nuzzled on the same pillow I probably use.

"What did you do?" Realizing my clothes has been changed.
"No, thank you? What a bad person." She Li grip onto me tighter.
"No homo, please." I pushed him away. And saw my phone received many texts from the commissioner and my mom.

"Sh!t." I hurried to change not minding if he sees me. Hearing him whistling, I ignored it. And try to find my bag.

"Where is my bag!?" I search the room floors.
"Oi, stay here for a bit. My dad is here, wait till he leaves. And quiet down a little." She Li grabs my phone and scrolls.
"I have dealt with the commissioner, do you want me to deal with your mom too?"
She Li holding my phone on his fingertip, dangerously as it could drop easily.
"What?" I grab it back.
"Well, I brought some guys over and talk to the old man. Even have the guy that hurts you twice yesterday to get his arms and leg broken." Smiling and being proud of himself.

"...Thank you." I sat down on the ground and soon lay in the ground.
"Oi, what are you doing now?" He lightly kicks.
"Do you have painkillers?" My voice was soon turning to cries. The joints pain is becoming worse. I curled into a ball, bearing the pain. My head feeling lightml.

As much as I hate being pampered, he carries me to his bed. And silently bring back the pill and a bottle of water.

"Oi, don't die on me." My stomach has been hurting. I am quite proud of not eating for two days. I ate two pills but soon feeling nauseous. I ran to the bathroom and threw up dry water.
"[M/n]!" Not listening to him, I wash his bathroom floor. And wash my mouth. My legs felt like jelly, She Li grabs ahold of me.

"Gosh, you are really sick." Again he carried me up. I hate it but maybe just this once. Lying on his bed, with his silky pajamas. He really isn't all bad. Though, I wish he be fully obsess with me instead.

He was walking away. I just wanted to pull him down and hold him. Soon I felt the weight down on the bed. And felt him pulling me close. His head on my back.

"Thank you." I tried to pat his back.
"Mhm. Just stay for a little while." I turn to face him. And get him to lay his head on the pillow for comfort. Instead, he lay his head on my chest. Feeling unusual, I allow him and roam my fingers in his hair. It was rough and stiff.

"I hate you," I muttered.

"Want some porridge? I will go buy some. Also, when do you want to return home? I will send you." He looked at me with puppy eyes. Ignorung my words.

"Later, little Li but yes I could use a porridge. And an ice-pack or anything cold." My voice was dry from the throwing up.

"Ok." He ran out.

His room felt more spacious. It is still morning, yet I am too tired. I really should eat my medicine. It is hurting too much. I might have thrown up the painkillers too.

He was so eager like a puppy. Cute.
He likes me, right?
Saving me and standing up for me. Even to the extent of cuddling me in his bed. Wait! He saw my naked body!
Oh, gosh...

He was eager to please me. He told me to break up. He likes me. Should I like him back? Probably not. He made Mo's life a living hell. I will just have to use She Li.

The bruises...
I don't want to see them. They will just add on to my scars. It hurts just from the slightest touch. Now, how do I cover it up? I have my concealer. I really should go home but he just made me feel too comfortable. I do not ever want to leave.