Found.

"You..." She Li grips his hair. Legs fumbled around. Looking at everywhere else except for me. His eyes widened throughout. My nails dug deeply into my palms from gripping the huge white blanket, looking down on the floor. Trying to come up with a plan but my mind was full of air. Then.

She Li drops himself onto the floor.
"I can't believe you." His white hair was soon stained with blood, his blood. His palms bleed into his hair.
She Li curls himself together. Seeing him break slowly. "So, are you using me for revenge?". The pupils in his eyes were out of focus. Standing up, I took the blanket to my shoulder. Not caring about my genitals. Rummage my bag for ointment and bandage. After getting hurt by his crew, I just brought it for just in case.

Aiding him. Forcing him to let go of his grip on his hair. Being pushed continually, and getting scratched. Bandaging both of his hands. None of us uttered a word, having cold air built around us. I went to change. Washing off a drop of blood from his scratches off my arm.

He wanted me to stay with him. How does he manage to find where I live? He probably asked my brother out of force. Damn. I do want to stay here with him. Just sleeping away in his arms and his fluff white bed. It feels safe yet he hurt cousin Mo. I don't know what to do now.

I went out to find him, looking at the pictures from afar. Still sitting at the corner of the room. His arms hung loosely on his side, legs unfolded. His curled position was now at rest position. I put the blanket in the laundry hamper. I bend down, collecting the picture of my family. The good old times.

"Tsk!" She Li swayed his head away.

As I pack my belongings. She Li stood up stumbling. I watch him with tired eyes, making his way here.

"Would you stay?"
"No".

He even packed my medicine.
I walked out of his room. Some of the housekeepers stared at me as I walk out with the bag. His mother who was in the dining room noticed me, who was about to open the front door.

" Wait. You are my child's friend, aren't you? Are you going home already? You have not even eaten anything. Please do eat with me." She gestures to a housekeeper to put down my bag.

She plated on my plate. It looks nice.
"She Li never brought anyone home till you. I am curious about my son myself.  Anyway, how are you?"

"I'm good. Thank you for welcoming me." I do not know what to say.

"Mhm. That bag is yours?" She questioned with a slight smile.
"Yes, it is mine. I think he wanted me to stay here a little longer. I am sorry for intruding on your house." A wave of rush came over me.

"It is alright. You seem tired. Do come here often. It is nice seeing She Li being with someone. " She is an angel.
She Li does inherit his mother's face. She smiles but I am sure she is lonely. Her face says it all. She seems so genuine as she squints her eyes, smiling. She sips her alcohol, the wine color matches She Li's eyes, a piss color substance. Yes, he is a bastard. I realise I was staring at her for too long, I quickly avoided her gaze as she tilts her head. Her jewelry too matches She Li's eyes. The white and color combination was all over the house. Yet it does not convince me that this is She Li's house. Maybe I should also buy Mom a piece of jewelry, she does not seem to own any...

"What's wrong my dear?" She puts down her glass.

"Don't be shy, please eat." I instantly went to take a bite, indulging it. She laughed and looks at me eating as she has cleared her plate. She holds her face in her hand. Smiling while I eat.
"You are growing, you need to eat a lot." She smiles warmly.

I uncomfortably stare at the keeper who was washing the dishes. Guilty.
"It is fine, they are paid. You are so humble." She notices.

"Do you need me to send She Li some food?" Wanted her to go away. I made up the excuse to check in him.
"Shi Li?"She frowns.
"Ah! It is a nickname that his friends call him. It means strength right?"
It is true. She looked puzzled and laughed at it.

"Strength. Gosh, he is a strong boy. I'm glad he has you." She fondly smiles. For a lonely woman in a big house of gold, she genuinely smiles often.

"Yes, please bring it up to his room. I tried to feed him but he is rarely home. Thank you for bringing him home." She sighs a relief.

His mother went away, I do not know where. It is a big house to me. Now, his door seems so wide. I do not want to be pathetic to go back in after that incident. This day is too long.

Hesitantly, I knocked."She Li." The door opens instantly. As if he knows I will be back. Does he think that low of me? Pulling me back in, closing the door in a swift. "I brought your food."
He stands so still.

"So you don't want to stay?" Ignoring his words, I placed the tray on his desk. He seems so disheartened, I never thought he would have this side of him. His arms surround me. Back hug. She Li's wet eyes resting on my shoulder. "Stay. I won't harm him if you do." His arm tightens, gripping my waist, I'm sure it will leave a bruise. "Let me go!" Hitting his arms repeatedly. I swung my head back, hitting his nose. Step on his foot, which doesn't seem to affect him. His nose bleeds yet he does not budge.

"I will hurt him." As soon as he said that, I grip him down. Began punching him continuously.

"You don't do shit." I stopped punching him. Watching him coughing out blood as he breathes for air.

I stood up and left. I wish I didn't.

Just as I walked to the bus stop on an eerie night. Familiar faces can be seen in the alley streets, She Li's gang member. Boarding the bus, hopefully going to my brother's apartment. Reaching his front door.

Knocking, he opens with a pack of ice covering his right eye. "What are you doing here? Did your new boyfriend, dumped you?".

"Did he do that to you?"
Feeling my blood boil.
"No, my girlfriend broke up with me."
"What did you do till she does that?" Following him inside his house.
"Cheated."

He let me stay for the week. I did not return to school. Working full-time with my brother's support. Avoiding him, I don't think I want to see his face ever again...