Naked.

Fluffy, this is Mr. Rich Boy's bed alright. The familiar lavender scent, surprisingly it is not filled with sweats or filthy since his cleaners are very diligent. We might just get married if I am going to spend every morning, waking up on his bed and right beside him.

I woke up feeling refreshed. I turn my body to the other side to be met by his sleeping body. His dark circle is getting better, probably from sleeping at the correct timing with me. I trace the tip of my finger along his dark circle carefully. My eyes seem to be attached to the view of his soft breathing. Watching his buffed chest slowly rising. I smiled softly watching him at peace.

My hand reaches out to touch his head, it looks Fluffy, I just had to caress it. Sadly, was interrupted by a knock at the door. I carefully slipped out of the bed. I leaned on the door, hearing a voice of a lady.

"Li, I hope you could join me for breakfast. Maybe let me see the boy you carried in. Do come out." She says softly. Perhaps his mother.

Come out as in saying 'BAM! Your son is not straight'. I remain still, trying not to make a noise. Embracing a mother's presence. It feels nice. I saw some family pictures of She Li. Their latest one was when he was in middle school. He had the same plain look and lazy eyes. His hair was inherited from his mother. Yet his looks were a bit different than her's. She wore. black with white shiny pearls in the picture, I pictured her having the same image behind the door.

A few seconds, the sound of her shoes tapped on the floor and faded away. Giving me a chance to breathe. The weights were off my shoulder, making me sigh out of relief. I wanted to make my way back to the bed till I see She Li's eyes halfway open while gazing at the ceiling. I slowly made my way to the bed.

As I plopped onto the bed, She Li turns his head sideways and looked at me. He took a second glance before slowly making his way to his dresser and searching through it. I paid no attention and just stare off to the ceiling before panicking about my Mom's texts or calls. I soon stood up, training at a headache, and scour through my bag for my cellphone.

I could not find it till She Li kicked a pair of phones that was a whole now split in half beneath the dresser. I look up at him, confused about why he kicked me a broken phone. Wondering whether I should be impressed by his action. He soon handed me a box of the latest phone brand with both of his hands, bending down for me to receive it.

"I, uh broke your phone since it was buzzing quite a lot and it came with a shouting voice from an old hag."
He said while avoiding eye contact and seeing the floor beside me.

I stare at him in disbelief.

He broke my phone. My mom argued with him. She Li talked to my mom. My mom talked to She Li. He broke it in half! sh!t.

He's looked at me as if he is pleading with me not to murder him.  I swear I could just choke him and see his twig body if it weren't for his muscular body. This dude is stupid.

I went ahead and put my cards into the new phone. Charging the phone. It feels so brand new. My parents would not have let me keep this sweet phone even if I brought it with my money.

As I waited for it to charge, I plopped onto his bed. I wanted to eat. How many times am I going to stay over? Great, now he is standing on the edge of the bed looking at me. I stare at him, a weak punishment for him.

Sighing as I roll my eyes at him. My body was still in pain from yesterday's early morning fight with the same man who have to get a life instead of ruining others. My leg is bruised from the kicking, so does my cheeks. However, it feels that an ointment was put on it.

"I have to meet some people later tonight, you can follow but it would be better for you to stay somewhere else." She Li opened a mini-fridge from inside his closet. Taking out water and an apple, handing them to me.